0.3% Retinol Serum
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Safe & Amazing Results With 0.3% Retinol
This is an amazing product from The Derma Co. that has helped me fight pigmentation and brighten skin. It gently exfoliates and has amazing anti-aging properties. If you’re looking to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, this is the product to get! Safe to use and I love the fact that The Derma Co. discloses the active percentage. Great product!
Faded Dark Spots & Acne Without Side Effects
Loving The Derma Co. 0.3% Retinol Serum which comes with potent Retinol, Glycerin and Vitamin C. With regular use it has helped me fade dark spots & acne spots without any side effects. It has also helped me to fight pigmentation, brighten skin with such greate radiance. Oh and it’s safe, effective and dermatologist-designed.
Safe & Effective Retinol Serum
Best thing ever! The Derma Co. 0.3% Retinol Serum has helped fight pigmentation, brighten skin and promoting healthy radiance. It has show me some really good but gentle exfoliation and has many anti-aging properties that helped in achieving even skin tone. I found it safe to use and its dermatologist-designed. Really happy with it!
Dermatologist Designed Retinol Night Serum
Been using The Derma Co. 0.3% Retinol Serum since last 5 weeks and I’m definitely seeing great visible results. There’s an effective change in my skin from fading discoloration to smoothing out wrinkles. It contains 0.3% retinol, vitamin c, and glycerin and treated my skin without any side-effects other than the initial tingling which lasted 1 week. The serum helps fight pigmentation, brightens skin, promotes healthy radiance, gentle exfoliation, anti-aging properties & helps even out the skin tone.
Very Effective & Safe Retinol Serum
I have been using this Retinol Serum for sometime now and it has done wonders on my skin. With regular use, I’ve definitely witness visible difference. There are no side effects and since it’s dermatologist-designed so it’s super safe to use. It contains 0.3% pure retinol, vitamin c, and glycerin. It fades dark patches everything else such as fine lines, wrinkles. Thank you, Derma co.
A form of Vitamin A, Retinol alters the behavior of aged cells and supports healthy cell turnover to refine skin texture, boost radiance, and treat aging signs. It smoothes and refines skin texture, minimizes pores while also minimizing new breakouts. Clinically proven, dermatologist-approved, and safe, Retinol accelerates the skin renewal process, enhances collagen production, and reduces uneven texture. It fades dark spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation and evens out skin tone.
Vitamin C evens the skin tone and brightens the complexion. It also helps reduce wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and aid wound healing. A clinically proven ingredient, Vitamin C has an immense brightening effect, treats pigmentation, and evens the skin tone. It stops melanin biosynthesis, neutralizes free radicals, and prevents inflammatory processes that help in treating pigmentation.
Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, allowing the skin to retain moisture. It increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface. It's also an emollient, which helps to leave the skin soft and supple.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles
Anyone with acne marks and pigmentation
Suitable for all skin types
Patch test suggested for those with sensitive skin
How to Use?
- 1. At night, before going to bed, apply a pea-sized amount to a clean & dry face
- 2. Allow the product to absorb before applying other skincare products
- 3. Carefully avoid the lips, eyes (including eyelids), and corners of the eyes
- 4. Follow it up with a moisturizer
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Yes, the 0.3% Retinol Serum works with pure Retinol & Vitamin C to shed dead skin, reverse oxidative damage, and increase cell turnover, resulting in healthy and youthful skin sans acne marks, pigmentation, or dark spots.
- No. The Derma Co. 0.3% Retinol Serum contains a soothing base (Glycerin) and Retinol enhanced with improved stability and delivery technologies to ensure a steady and even release into the skin so as to minimize redness and drying.
- The 0.3% Retinol Serum contains pure Retinol & Vitamin C that work together to reverse oxidative damage and increase cell turnover to correct uneven texture and complexion. Daily use with proper care will result in smooth, healthy & youthful skin.
- Retinol is a form of Vitamin A that specifically works by altering the behavior of aged cells. It supports healthy cell turnover to refine skin texture, boost radiance, and treat the signs of aging. It’s a clinically proven and safe ingredient that smoothes and refines skin texture, corrects uneven skin tone, reverses pigmentation, and prevents acne inflammations.
- Both Retinol and Vitamin C work in synergy with each other to fade dark spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation. They are clinically proven to reduce blemishes and even out skin tone by increasing cell turnover, replacing the old and pigmented surface with healthy & spotless skin.
- Apply 4 to 5 drops of the 0.3% Retinol Serum on clean and dry skin every night before bed.
- Except for pregnant women and those under 18 years of age, anyone can use this product. People with hypersensitive skin should first do a patch test on other body parts (behind the ear) & only if it’s tolerable, they should use it on the face. If it’s not tolerable, discontinue usage
- It cannot be used along with products containing AHA, BHA & Benzoyl Peroxide as ingredients.
- It’s okay if you have missed it for a day. However, don’t apply the serum twice a day.
- Make sure to apply it on a clean and dry face. Do not cleanse with or apply products containing AHAs, BHAs, and Benzoyl Peroxide before using Retinol. However, you can use these active ingredients in your morning routine and keep Retinol (in combination with Vitamin C & Niacinamide) for night time application.
- No, it’s only for night time application. Also, using Retinol will increase sensitivity so it’s advised to apply sunscreen every day in your morning routine if you go out or not.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- 0.3% Retinol Serum
- 08 Jun 2021
Awesome serum retinol and niacinamide... These both serum change my skin a lot..... I'm so satisfied.... And derma co. Products give me super offers thank you derma co... You're my all time fav productsAwesome serum retinol and niacinamide... These both serum change my skin a lot..... I'm so satisfied.... And derma co. Products give me super offers thank you derma co... You're my all time fav products See More Hide
- 0.3% Retinol Serum
- 01 Mar 2021
Bsst for my dark circles
I tried so mny things for dark circle bt all in vain then i came across the derma co retinol serum through facebook..my main concern was my dark circle n it's vry effective. It reduced my circle n m happy wid d result..I tried so mny things for dark circle bt all in vain then i came across the derma co retinol serum through facebook..my main concern was my dark circle n it's vry effective. It reduced my circle n m happy wid d result.. See More Hide
- 0.3% Retinol Serum
- 15 Dec 2020
Legit, The Best Retinol Serum For Clear Skin!
I have never been able to picture my skin like it was in my 20s! I’m in my early 40 with visible aging spots, fine lines and wrinkles. I also have really bad texture of my skin. Using this retinol serum, I saw visible results in just 6 weeks. The hardworking ingredients like retinol, vitamin c, and glycerin do not harm my skin and are very effective. This face serum is dermatologist designed but I did a patch test and found that it was safe too! Thanks, derma co.! I have never been able to picture my skin like it was in my 20s! I’m in my early 40 with visible aging spots, fine lines and wrinkles. I also have really bad texture of my skin. Using this retinol serum, I saw visible results in just 6 weeks. The hardworking ingredients like retinol, vitamin c, and glycerin do not harm my skin and are very effective. This face serum is dermatologist designed but I did a patch test and found that it was safe too! Thanks, derma co.! See More Hide
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Manufactured By||Hitech Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Sai Road, Baddi, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||30ml|
|Best Before||24 months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar email@example.com|