Active Acne Combo
This Combo Pack Helps Take Care of Acne, Acne Marks & Pigmentation
Creamy Cleanser - The Derma Co. Creamy Cleanser contains cetyl alcohol which helps smoothen the outer layer of the skin to reduce dryness and flaking while stearyl alcohol acts as an emollient that soothes, hydrates, and softens the skin to reduce irritation, cracking, and peeling. This creamy cleanser is fragrance-free; hence, suitable for those with sensitive or redness-prone skin.
AHA BHA Gel – The combination of Glycolic Acid (AHA) and Salicylic Acid (BHA) in The Derma Co. AHA BHA Gel formulation exfoliates deeply and reduces redness that helps clear acne and blemishes. Glycolic Acid (AHA) exfoliates and increases the shedding of dead skin cells while Salicylic Acid (BHA) fights acne-causing bacteria and treats calluses.The addition of Niacinamide reduces acne breakouts, minimizes and tightens pores, and fades fine lines and acne marks.
Fruit AHA Skin Revitalizer – The Derma Co. Fruit AHA Skin Revitalizer contains ACB Fruit Mix which is a blend of natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids. It stimulates keratolytic activity which involves gentle exfoliation to control excess oil that often leads to skin pigmentation under sun exposure. This light-weight formulation also contains Tea Tree and Whitonyl that work as a powerful combination to prevent acne and treat acne marks.
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Active Acne Combo- Best Treatment for Acne!
My acne has cleared and my skin looks better & healthier after using this dermatologist designed combo. Got a visible difference in just 6 weeks. The ingredients used like AHA, BHA are safe for my sensitive skin and exfoliate gently while Niacinamide & Tea Tree heals and soothes my skin. Thanks Derma Co.!
Got Incredible Results with Active Acne Combo!
I am amazed and how well this dermatologist designed combo works. Ingredients used like glycolic, salicylic and niacinamide combinations are safe and treat my skin without side-effects! This combo gave me visible results in just 6 weeks and is nothing but a blessing for me. Thank you, Derma Co.!
This Awesome Combo Cleared My Skin!
I have tried so many products but none of them worked. I lost my self-confidence, but this dermatologist designed combo changed my life. Not only did the AHA-BHA combination along with Niacinamide and Tea Tree clear my acne, I didn’t experience any side effects! I got clear in 6 weeks and can’t stop talking about it with my friends and family!
Acne Vanished in 6 Weeks!
This dermatologist designed combo is definitely a godsend as it has helped in controlling active acne and exfoliates my skin deeply without drying it out or other side-effects. The ingredients used like AHA, BHA & Tea Tree are potent and stopped acne from recurring in just 6 weeks. My skin is now clear with no new acne and slightly faded acne marks.
Fruit AHA Skin Revitaliser - Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Cetyl Alcohol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, C12- 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Cydonia Oblonga Leaf Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Perfume, Melaleuca Alternafolia Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene.
Creamy Cleanser - Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-80
AHA-BHA Gel - Purified Water, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin,Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with acne-prone skin, blemishes, scars, and uneven skin texture
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. In the morning, take out a small amount of Creamy Cleanser and massage onto wet skin in a gentle upward circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
- 2. On clean and dry skin, evenly distribute a pea-sized amount of AHA BHA Gel on the entire face and neck. Massage gently until the gel gets absorbed. During the daytime, follow up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- 3. At night, use the cleanser followed by Fruit AHA Skin Revitalizer cream and a moisturizer.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Yes. The Active Acne Combo is completely safe and approved by dermatologists to be used on acne-prone, oily, and combination skin.
- Yes. The AHA-BHA Gel will clear congested pores and give your smoother skin. To use, wash your face using the Creamy Cleanser and apply AHA BHA Gel on a completely dry and clean skin every morning. Same goes while applying the Fruit AHA Skin Revitalizer at evening/night.
- In the morning, wash your face using Creamy Cleanser. Pat dry and evenly distribute a pea-sized amount of AHA BHA Gel on the entire face and neck. Massage gently until the gel gets absorbed. Use an oil-free sunscreen to protect your healing skin from UV and free radical interference. At night, wash your face and apply the Fruit AHA Skin Revitalizer cream (instead of AHA BHA gel) followed by a moisturizer. Wait till your skin completely absorbs the product before going to bed.
- The Fruit AHA Skin Revitalizer contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties to kill bacteria and minimize the further occurrence of acne and blemishes. It also locks in moisture, exfoliates debris build-up, increases collagen, and promotes cell regeneration.
- Anyone experiencing acne, blemishes, scars, and uneven skin texture can use this combo.
- Yes. The products in the combo are made suitable for all skin types. Follow the regimen as advised, for fabulous results.
- Using the products in the combo thrice a day will dry out your skin from over-cleansing; hence, we suggest using it as directed.
- You'll experience healthy, even-toned, and smooth skin texture in 3-6 weeks without side-effects.
- Our AHA BHA Gel has breakthrough active ingredients - Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide, clinically proven to heal acne scars, regulate excess sebum production, diminish the severity of acne, and promote clear skin. It also helps limit damage from free radicals & prevents aging.
- No. The ingredients used are fairly mild and gentle. But we do advise not using it along with Vitamin C and Retinol based products as these potent ingredients can’t be mixed with the AHA BHA combination. Also, sticking to the regimen in this combo will bring about the desired results.
Here’s What People are Saying
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Dimensions||5 × 2 × 2 cm|
|Marketed By||BLM TOWER, 4TH FLOOR, SECTOR 44, GURUGRAM, HARYANA, INDIA - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||180g|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|