Banish Acne Combo
This is a Treatment Combo for Acne, Blemishes & Open Pores
AHA BHA Foaming Cleanser - The Derma Co. AHA BHA Foaming Cleanser contains Salicylic and Glycolic Acid in the formula as they help slough away dead skin cells to reveal younger, brighter, and healthier skin. The cleanser penetrates deep within to unclog pores from oil and surface build-up. It cleanses and exfoliates effectively without drying out the skin of its natural oils. All ingredients effectively keep acne at bay while cleansing the skin and causing no side effects.
7% Glycolic Acid Toner – The active ingredients in the toner boosts skin radiance and clarity. Glycolic Acid dissolves easily into just-cleansed skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, clarifies pores, diminishes sun damage, and reduces the appearance of fine lines. It also works well with soothing ingredients like Witch Hazel & Rosemary to control excess sebum production and irritation often associated with exfoliation.
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Safe & Hydrating Combo
This dermatologist-designed Banish Acne Combo has cleared my skin of acne and reduced open pores in 6 weeks tops! I thought using both an exfoliating cleanser and toner will leave my skin dry but it is thoroughly hydrating with ingredients like witch hazel & rosemary. It very safe on my sensitive skin.
Thanks for This SUPER Combo!
I bought the Banish Acne Combo because I was struggling with acne and large pores. My oily skin just made it worse. But then I used these dermatologist-designed products for almost 6 weeks and got amazing results! It treats without side-effects and also leaves the skin hydrated and smooth. Thanks a lot, Derma Co.!
Best Combo For Acne & Open Pores!
I’m so glad I found this result-oriented and dermatologist-designed combo that cleared acne and reduced pore-size without resulting in any side-effects. It also keeps my skin oil-free and smooth with good enough hydration. The clinically potent ingredients like glycolic acid, salicylic acid, witch hazel & rosemary are very effective but also gentle on my skin. I’ll definitely buy this again!
Derma Co. Products are the BEST!
After getting some great results in clearing acne and minimizing pore size in just 6 weeks, I now religiously use the Banish Acne Combo without fail. These dermatologist-designed products containing clinically potent ingredients like glycolic acid, salicylic acid, witch hazel & rosemary reduced acne, shrunk large pores, and also faded acne marks to a certain extent. Love it!
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with enlarged pores, acne-prone, and dull skin
Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin
How to Use?
- 1. In the morning, pump out a small amount of AHA BHA Foaming Cleanser and massage onto wet skin in a gentle upward circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
- 2. Pour a few drops of 7% Glycolic Acid Toner on a cotton pad or your hands and gently dab it on the face & neck.
- 3. Follow up with a moisturizer and broad-spectrum sunscreen during the daytime.
- 4. At night, use the cleanser and toner followed by a moisturizer.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- The products in the combo are safe and designed by dermatologists to be used by oily and acne-prone skin types.
- Yes, the Banish Acne Combo effectively blocks the growth of new or active acne. Since acne is caused by clogged pores, the products help soothe inflamed acne bumps without leaving acne marks.
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead skin and resurfaces new skin, controls sebum production, prevents acne, minimizes visibly large-sized pores, and improves skin texture.
- No. Retinol is also an exfoliant that will increase the skin’s sensitivity after Glycolic Acid & Salicylic Acid exfoliation.
- Anyone with enlarged pores, oily skin, uneven skin tone, and acne.
- None of the products will cause a burning sensation on your skin. However, people with hypersensitive skin should do a patch test on other body parts (behind the ear) & if tolerable then use it on the face. If not tolerable, discontinue usage.
- Using the products thrice a day might not prove effective; hence, we suggest using it as directed, i.e. twice a day.
- You'll experience acne-free, even-toned, and smooth skin texture with a visibly reduced pore size in 3-6 weeks.
- Our 7% Glycolic Acid Toner has breakthrough active ingredients - 7% Glycolic Acid which dissolves easily to exfoliate dead skin cells, clarify large & congested pores, diminish sun damage, and reduce the appearance of fine lines. It also contains soothing Witch Hazel and Rosemary, that control sebum production, protect against moisture loss, and maintain skin elasticity.
- Do not mix these products with Retinol. We advise you to stick to the products in the Banish Acne Combo to achieve the desired results.
Our Derma’s Opinion
purchased this item?
Write a review and get Submit Your Review
25 reward points!
Here’s What People are Saying
- Banish Acne Combo
- 15 Dec 2020
Best Cleanser & Toner Combo!
The combo gently exfoliates and contains zero parabens and phthalates that would otherwise irritate my acne-prone skin. The clinically potent ingredients like glycolic acid, salicylic acid, witch hazel & rosemary in this dermatologist-designed combo, worked well on my open pores in just 6 weeks without any side-effects!
- Banish Acne Combo
- 15 Dec 2020
My Skin’s Healing Solution!
It’s amazing! My skin saw a visible difference in 6 weeks and new acne if any heal much faster! I love that this combo is dermatologist-designed and has clinically potent ingredients like glycolic acid, salicylic acid, witch hazel & rosemary. I am happy to have gotten such great results without any side effects. Thanks, Derma Co.!
- Banish Acne Combo
- 15 Dec 2020
This Combo Is My Skin’s BFF
The Banish Acne Combo by The Derma Co. is beyond amazing! I have oily skin which gives me extreme acne breakouts. Using these safe products has helped made my skin healthy! I got visible results in 6 weeks without side-effects. It works great for clearing & reducing pores, controlling oil, and hydrating skin.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.) – 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||300ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|