2% Salicylic Acid Serum
This Is a Treatment Product
Treats Acne and Acne Marks – 2% Salicylic Acid is intensely exfoliating and controls excess sebum in the pores. It acts as a potent ingredient to treat existing pimples and acne, as well as prevent further breakouts.
Unclogs Pores – The anti-inflammatory and oil-soluble properties of Salicylic Acid allows it to penetrate deep within the pores to unclog them. It clears out the pores by detaching the dead skin cells and other debris from within the pores, allowing the skin to get clearer over time.
Removes and Prevents Whiteheads & Blackheads – The combination of 2% Salicylic Acid and Witch Hazel exfoliates the pores' walls to prevent the appearance of whiteheads and blackheads. With no more debris and sebum inside the pores, it eventually stops the formation of acne.
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Showed Visible Results in Just 6 Weeks!
2% Salicylic Acid Serum has been a lifesaver! It has controlled annoying blackheads and unclogs pores and has also controlled acne. I used it with the foaming cleanser from The Derma Co. and have seen amazing results. Highly recommend this!
Treats Acne & Safe for All Skin Types
Super safe to use and works as intended to be. Been using it for 6 months now and have only amazing things to say about it. Firstly, it completely stopped the occurrence of blackheads on my face, secondly, I have witnessed that the occurrence of acne has gone down since I started using this product. Have to say, this works wonders on my skin! Clear pores, controlled acne, and acne marks.
5 Weeks of Use and I am In Love with My Skin!
The blackheads occurring on my T-zone not only looked gross but also turn into whiteheads and then pop into a PIMPLE. Yes, pimples, my biggest nightmare. I wanted to find a clinical solution for it and have found it with this 2% Salicylic Acid Serum by The Derma Co. Amazing performance with this. Using it for a while now and I’m super happy! It has not just controlled acne but also unclogs pores for good.
Works Well On Acne and Unclogs Pores!
Best thing ever! Really this is such a versatile product that worked for me on so many skin concerns. Firstly, Worked on controlling acne, no more acne! It also controlled my oily skin to the core. Then it worked on removed existing blackheads from my nose and T-Zone. So many benefits from this one product. Super safe, super effective, and no side effects at all. Totally love it!
Salicylic Acid is a keratolytic agent that exfoliates the cells of the epidermis to slough off more readily. It’s a BHA (beta-hydroxy acid) that targets explicitly enlarged pores, acne breakouts, and blackheads. The anti-inflammatory and oil-soluble properties of Salicylic Acid allows it to penetrate deep within the pores and clears sebum actively. It prevents clogging of pores and provides room for new cell growth. By clearing sebum in the pores, Salicylic Acid prevents acne breakouts and makes skin healthy and clear.
Witch Hazel deeply cleanses the skin and works with Salicylic Acid to remove excess oil, tighten enlarged pores and relieve inflammation. It also lightens acne spots and prevents the occurrence of acne.
An extremely versatile ingredient that exfoliates and reduces excess oil in the skin, resulting in refined pores. It further reduces the appearance of acne and helps the skin look more radiant and youthful.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with oily and acne-prone skin, blackheads, whiteheads, acne marks, and open pores
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Apply on your face and neck in the morning and evening after cleansing and before moisturizing
- 2. Always follow it up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to avoid sun damage
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- 2% Salicylic Acid Serum is a potent and effective clinical formulation that controls acne, exfoliates the pores, reduces excess sebum production, reduces the formation of blackheads & whiteheads in the pores. It results in skin that’s clear, pores that have no oil, and overall gives a radiant look. It also controls acne as it controls oil production in the pores.
- Both Witch Hazel and Willow Bark are proven ingredients the reduce excess oil from the pores and soothe the skin.
- No, it is non-comedogenic and completely safe to use by people with all skin types.
- It helps control acne, treats blackheads, whiteheads, acne marks, and remove excess oil from the pores.
- Yes, you can apply 2% Salicylic Acid Serum twice a day. However, when applying in the morning, always follow it up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen to avoid sun damage.
- Take 3-5 drops and apply over the face in an upward circular motion twice a day.
- You might experience a slight tingling sensation during the first 2-3 applications. This happens because your skin is adjusting itself to the ideal pH range. Once your skin gets used to the serum, it won’t irritate. We always recommend a patch test before applying on the face.
- Absolutely! Salicylic Acid is designed by dermatologists and is a form of BHA that is widely used in skincare to remove excess oil from clogging the pores, thus controlling acne. It’s extremely safe to use and doesn’t have any side effects.
- No recorded side effects during the initial usage. There might be some mild tingling effect after application, which will last for 10-12 seconds. It happens due to the active ingredients within the serum.
Our Derma’s Opinion
purchased this item?
Write a review and get Submit Your Review
25 reward points!
Here’s What People are Saying
- 2% Salicylic Acid Serum
- 15 Dec 2020
Amazing Serum for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin!
Search for an excellent Indian made serum for acne skin comes to an end! I love how well 2% Salicylic Acid Serum works on my skin and diminishes the very existence of acne & blackheads and sebum in my pores. My skin looks super clear and soft to touch. Bumpy blackheads and whiteheads are under control. EVEN ACNE is superbly controlled. I use it for the foaming cleanser and have experienced excellent results.
- 2% Salicylic Acid Serum
- 15 Dec 2020
Safe, Potent, and Amazing for Acne & Blackheads!
I’m sure a lot of you have experienced blackheads, especially in the T-zone and I was no different. Oily skin, acne, and a lot of blackheads that I had to pop out manually. 2% Salicylic Acid Serum did all the wonders. Exfoliates very nicely and doesn’t let oil clog the pores, thus controls acne. Recommend it to anyone facing the same problems!
- 2% Salicylic Acid Serum
- 15 Dec 2020
Visible Results In Just 5 Weeks!
After suffering from oily skin and random acne outbursts I wanted to try something more clinical instead of OTC products. Bought the 2% Salicylic Acid Serum from the Derma Co. and the results have been amazing. Using it for 5 weeks now, and have clear skin as I’ve never seen before. Controlled acne outburst and no more oily skin! I will continue to use this for great results.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Size||30 ml|
|Dimensions||65 X 45 X 110 cm|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32 Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.) – 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana – 122003|
|Weight When Packed||30 ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|