20% Vitamin C Face Serum
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Yay! Pigmentation Gone In 5 Weeks
Got a chance to try 20% Vitamin C from The Derma Co. So glad I discovered this brand as they provide Free Skin Assessment and Customized Solutions and the promise of visible difference in results in just 3-6 weeks! The product is dermatologist-approved and is safe to use.
Safe, Effective & Dermatologist-Approved!
There is finally a very effective product in my collection for dull skin and pigmentation problem. My skin really really needed it! Thank you The Derma Co. for this amazing product. 20% vitamin C the best, the texture is so smooth. Absolutely brilliant product for everyone who has pigmentation problem. Safe, effective & dermatologist-approved.
6 Weeks and Wow! My Skin Is Radiant & Brighter!
Finally got my hands on 20% Vitamin C Serum from The Derma Co. Promised of visible results in 6 weeks was easily fulfilled with their potent clinical formulations. The Vitamin C Serum is safe, effective & dermatologist-approved. I’m very fortunate to have discovered The Derma Co and going to keep using it!
Safe & Effective 20% Vitamin C Serum!
20% Vitamin C by The Derma Co. helped clear pigmentation within 4 weeks. I’m so glad I found this brand as they also gave me a free skin assessment and customized by skincare regimen. Vitamin C is perfect for anyone looking to solve pigmentation. The product is super safe and causes no side effects.
Super Potent, Super Safe & Super Effective!
Tried The Derma Co. Vitamin C serum for pigmentation and dull skin and have been blown away with its performance. Visible difference in 4 weeks and free skin assessment. 20% Vitamin C is super potent, dermatologist-approved, safe & effective!
I Can Go Out In the Sun without Any Worries
I am in the field of marketing and I have to be out and about in the sun for most of the day. This prolonged exposure to sun was taking a toll on my skin’s health and none of the top branded sunscreens were working for me. I came across Derma Co. through a Facebook ad and I am so happy. It effectively blocks UVA and UVB rays that cause skin darkening. I have found my go-to sunscreen.
Itch and Dandruff, Both are Gone!
This oil has successfully treated my itchy and irritated scalp by taking care of dandruff and scalp infection. Honestly relieved from the first use and will highly recommend it for getting peace.
Amazing Results With Squalane in 6 Weeks!
I’ve heard of the amazing Squalane Serum before but derma co.’s is the first time I've used it. I have combination skin and I was in very need of an oil-free moisturizer. After using this for 3 weeks, I can boldly say that it does a perfect job of hydration. Will definitely purchase again!
What an amazing product from you guys!
Never thought I’d leave a review but it took me so long to find such an amazing product. In just 6 weeks this product proved to be the best match for my dry skin. I thought I’ll never use moisturizer again but after trying this and after getting such hydrated and smooth skin, I’m going to stick with it. Thanks Derma Co.!
My Skin Glows Like a Boss
This Exfoliate and Glow Combo has now become my go-to Combo as it has given me the skin I've always longed for. The weekly peeling solution exfoliates my skin, and the Vitamin C Serum penetrates deep within my skin giving me healthy & glowing skin. I highly recommend this Combo.
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is the most potent form of Vitamin C with an immense brightening effect. It helps treat pigmentation and evens the skin tone. 20% Vitamin C is highly effective in stopping melanin biosynthesis, neutralizing free radicals, and preventing inflammatory processes. It provides visible anti-aging benefits, brightens skin, and helps protect against oxidative stress.
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals, enhances antioxidant benefits, and stability of Vitamin C. Ferulic Acid boosts the effects of Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid and protects the overall skin integrity by slowing and ultimately stopping the development of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Hyaluronic Acid provides long-lasting hydration to improve the look of skin texture, keeping the skin supple & hydrated. It is an excellent skincare active that reduces the visibility of fine lines, retains moisture in the skin, and increases skin cell turnover - creating a ‘plump’ effect.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with dull, damaged and dehydrated skin
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Apply 3-5 drops of serum on the entire face and neck (twice a day) in an upward circular motion
- 2. Massage gently until the serum gets absorbed
- 3. During the day, follow it up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- No, it is non-comedogenic and completely safe to use by people with all skin types.
- 3-5 drops only. Do not use it together with retinol and/or niacinamide. If topical Retinol is used as a part of the skincare routine, it should be applied at alternate times (AM-PM regimen) with this formula. Ideally, Retinol in the PM and 20% Vitamin C in the AM - followed by a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- The main benefit of Vitamin C Serum is skin radiance, even skin tone, fading dark spots and treating sun damage. damage.
- The 20% Pure Vitamin C provides visible anti-aging benefits, brightens skin, and helps protect against oxidative stress. Ferulic Acid neutralizes free radicals, enhances antioxidant benefits, and stability of Vitamin C. Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain collagen, increase the moisture content of the skin, and provide elasticity and flexibility.
- You might experience a slight tingling sensation during the first 2-3 applications. This happens because your skin is adjusting itself to the ideal pH range. Once your skin gets used to the serum, it won’t irritate.
- 3-O-Ethyl-Ascorbic Acid is the most stable and potent form of Vitamin C. It has a superior brightening effect and is most effective against pigmentation and uneven skin tone. Numerous clinical studies have proven the benefits and effectiveness of 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid as a skin brightening and collagen-boosting ingredient.
- Apply thrice a week to get better results
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- 20% Vitamin C Face Serum
- 15 May 2021
I have always had acne issues and the marks were visible... after a lot of research I decided to get this product... it not even 3 weeks and I can surely see results showing up! I would strongly recommend this product as it’s not just for acne I can even see a great improvement on the fine lines I was getting... superb product to use and I would give 5 out of 5!I have always had acne issues and the marks were visible... after a lot of research I decided to get this product... it not even 3 weeks and I can surely see results showing up! I would strongly recommend this product as it’s not just for acne I can even see a great improvement on the fine lines I was getting... superb product to use and I would give 5 out of 5! See More Hide
- 20% Vitamin C Face Serum
- 08 May 2021
Good consistency and good results. Have been using this brand after using the brand called The Ordinary. I am so happy to have found something that is so effective and at the price they are offering. Good consistency and good results. Have been using this brand after using the brand called The Ordinary. I am so happy to have found something that is so effective and at the price they are offering. See More Hide
- 20% Vitamin C Face Serum
- 30 Apr 2021
Vitamin C serum is good for all skin types after used this serum it removes dullness and skin glowing in few days Vitamin C serum is good for all skin types after used this serum it removes dullness and skin glowing in few days See More Hide
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Dimensions||65 X 45 X 110 cm|
|Manufactured By||Cheryl Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. A-328, 330, T.T.C Indl.Area, M.I.D.C, Mahape, Navi Mumbai-400710, Maharastra|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd.,Siddhartha House, Plot No 6,Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||20ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar firstname.lastname@example.org|