5% Niacinamide Clay Face Mask
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Niacinamide In a MASK! Wonderful
I have used an aha-bha face mask from another brand but found that this mask with niacinamide from derma co. suits my skin better. It not only faded my acne marks but also treated all the active acne on my face. The ingredients like chamomile, kaolin clay, and aloe vera soothe my skin and leave it feeling hydrated with a healthy glow after wash.
This Niacinamide Mask LEGIT WORKS!
I don’t know what I was doing with other masks when this mask is all that I needed. Niacinamide is a great ingredient for treating acne marks and it has helped my skin a lot with post-acne hyperpigmentation and excess oil on my shine which makes it look greasy and dull all the time. I love this mask and I’m buying it again!
Best Mask For Acne Marks!
I have oily skin and using this mask twice every week brings such relief as it helps get rid of all the oily and dead skin buildup. It makes my skin feel nourished, hydrated, and refreshed all at once. Also, it is such a great catch at such an affordable price. Thanks, Derma Co.!
Wow! I Love My Skin Now!
My skin has come a long way from looking blotchy and textured to even-toned and smooth after using this mask in combination with 10% Niacinamide Serum. It comes with safe and amazing ingredients like niacinamide, chamomile extract, and kaolin clay. Amazing buy!
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
An active form of Vitamin B3, Niacinamide is the gold-standard ingredient that actively works towards reducing acne marks & scars. For a #FilterFreeSkin, it helps you give an even skin texture by strengthening the skin’s barrier function that helps limit damage from free radicals. In short, Niacinamide is just what your skin needs to be healthy and clear.
Chamomile is known to reduce the effect of acne marks and scars with its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. For those with sensitive skin, chamomile is anti-irritating, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic. Its soothing and healing properties work like a charm in keeping your skin clear & healthy!
Kaolin clay is a natural mineral with a neutral pH and is high in silica dioxide, an absorbing agent. Kaolin Clay controls excess oil, removes dirt & impurities, and uplifts skin for a more youthful and matte appearance. It is also gentle and exfoliates without stripping off the skin’s natural oils.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with acne and acne marks
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Wash your face with The Derma Co. 3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash
- 2. Dab your face dry and apply a generous amount of Face Mask
- 3. Keep it for 10 minutes & wash off with lukewarm water
- 4. For best results, use twice a week
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- No, you should only use the 5% Niacinamide Clay Face Mask twice a week. Using it every day will cause your skin to over-exfoliate.
- No. The Derma Co. 5% Niacinamide Clay Face Mask controls oil production and gently exfoliates and hydrates, making it safe and effective acne & blemish treatment for all skin types.
- The 5% Niacinamide Clay Face Mask will heal acne scars with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It will also help in minimizing the pore size affected by the acne inflammation, restoring smooth and even surface.
- Niacinamide is an active form of Vitamin B3, and works towards reducing acne marks & scars and gives an even skin texture. It limits free radical damage and prevents aging by strengthening the skin’s barrier function. So, if you are looking for a solution for acne scars, acne marks, acne, and excess oil production, Niacinamide is just the best for you.
- The 5% Niacinamide Clay Face Mask calms and soothes your skin while it gently removes dirt, oil plugs, and bacteria from your pores, leaving you with fresh and healthy skin.
- Scoop a generous amount and apply evenly on a clean and dry face. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Start with a small dose until your skin is comfortable with the product.
- Make sure to do a patch test 24 hours before use. Do not apply the product on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. Avoid contact with the eye area both during application and while rinsing off. Also, use sunscreen every morning, even on the nights you don’t use the mask.
- Yes! Retinol and Niacinamide work efficiently together to bust acne, fade acne marks and treat scars. You can use Retinol Serum after rinsing off the face mask but make sure to include sunscreen in your A.M. routine daily!
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
|Country of Manufacture|
|Product Size||50 g|
|Dimensions||69 x 69 X 70 mm|
|Manufactured By||Hitech Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Sai Road, Baddi, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||50 g|
|Best Before||24 months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|