7% Glycolic Acid Toner
Gently Exfoliates – 7% Glycolic Acid Toner is a toning solution that boosts radiance and clarity. The dermatologist-designed formula contains a soothing blend of Rosemary and Witch Hazel that controls sebum while removing excess oil and dirt. It also reduces inflammation and redness with its antibacterial and antioxidant properties. The SLS & Paraben-free formula will not irritate acne-prone or sensitive skin types. However, for best results on sensitive skin types, we suggest using the toner twice a week and gradually moving to daily use. Now, it sounds like your skin’s best friend, doesn’t it?
Brightens & Refines Skin Texture – This effective toner dissolves easily into just-cleansed skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, clarifies pores, diminishes sun damage, and reduces the appearance of fine lines. The anti-aging ingredients in this toner help accelerate skin cell turnover for younger-looking skin. It also contains soothing Witch Hazel and Rosemary, which protect against moisture loss and maintain skin elasticity. Yes, it’s time to look at your skin and go wow!
Soothes & Hydrates Skin – The 7% Glycolic Acid Toner is a lightweight, non-sticky, and hydrating toner that contains Glycolic Acid and works well with other key ingredients like Witch hazel & Rosemary. The toner treats underlying concerns and leaves it feeling clean, smooth, and hydrated! The much-needed addition to your skincare routine is finally here.
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Best Pore Cleansing Toner with Zero Side-Effects!
Been using The Derma Co. 7% Glycolic Acid Toner for 4 weeks now and it has shown me visible results. I have oily skin and I didn't want to over-cleanse my face but I could never get rid of blackheads and whiteheads. This dermatologist-designed toner is very mild and gently exfoliating. It’s unique and clinically proven ingredients like 7% glycolic acid with witch hazel and rosemary that reduced the size of my open pores and reduced breakouts without any side-effects and I enjoy clear skin till date thanks to The Derma Co.!
Awesome Results with Non-Drying, Non-Stickly Glycolic T
The 7% Glycolic Acid Toner and it has helped me greatly in diminishing skin dullness and pigmentation, gently exfoliating the skin and tightening the pores so there is no more clogging. It’s got a great list of clinically proven actives like glycolic acid, witch hazel, and rosemary. The toner is definitely mild but hard working and doesn't dry out my skin. I am really happy I found 7% glycolic acid toner from The Derma Co.!
The Best 7% Glycolic Acid Toner!
Whiteheads and blackheads are no more a problem and not even the large pores with this 7% Glycolic Acid Toner. I came across this dermatologist-designed glycolic acid toner which has proven to be very effective in clearing and shrinking open pores and reducing breakouts in just 6 weeks. The ingredients used like 7% glycolic acid, witch hazel, and rosemary did not break me out even once or dried out my skin. I will definitely buy it again, Derma Co.!
Smooth Skin with Reduced Pores in 6 Weeks!
Super glad to have found The Derma Co. 7% Glycolic Acid Toner. Using it for 6 weeks now and it’s a part of my skincare routine which diminishes skin dullness and pigmentation, gently exfoliates the skin and tightens your pores so there is no more clogging. Trust me this natural exfoliator cleanses excess dirt and impurities like nothing I’ve ever used. It also helps in maintaining the pH Balance of my skin. This product is hydrating, non-sticky, and leaves your skin looking younger and smoother also suitable for all skin types. Try this and thank me later!
Visible Difference with Glycolic Acid Toner!
I incorporated this glycolic acid toner from The Derma Co. in my everyday routine and this was definitely worth giving a try! Loved the smooth skin effect I woke up with after applying this at night! I love my fresh glowing skin whole day when I apply it in morning. The toner itself is lightweight, absorbs well and is non sticky. This is a toning solution that boosts radiance and clarity. It has completely diminished open pores with regular use. What I love is that it suits oily and acne prone skin and also reduces inflammation and redness with its antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
Glycolic Acid is a form of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), an organic, carbon-containing molecule. It provides benefits like minimized pores, younger-looking skin, and a clear, radiant complexion. Glycolic Acid helps to separate the connections between keratinocytes in skin cells in the outer layers of skin without rough, mechanical exfoliation techniques and promotes exfoliation.
Witch Hazel is used as an astringent that tightens the skin. It hydrates by delivering a matte appearance, making it ideal for oily or acne-prone skin. A potent antioxidant, it can be applied directly to the skin to reduce swelling, repair broken skin, and fight bacteria.
Rosemary acts as a refreshing astringent that balances and tones the skin. The topical application of Rosemary helps decongest acne and oily skin types while maintaining balance within the skin. Rosemary imparts antimicrobial benefits, provides stimulation, oxygenation, and overall reviving refreshment to skin.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with enlarged pores and dull skin
Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin
How to Use?
- 1. Pour the toner on a cotton pad or your hands and gently dab it on your face & neck
- 2. Avoid contact with the eyes and do not rinse off
- 3. Follow it up with a serum or moisturizer
- 4. Use it once a day, ideally at night on a clean face
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Glycolic Acid is an AHA type skincare acid that accelerates exfoliation and helps minimize pores. It provides benefits like minimized pores, younger-looking skin, and a clear, radiant complexion. Glycolic Acid helps to separate the connections between keratinocytes in skin cells in the outer layers of skin without rough, mechanical exfoliation techniques and promotes exfoliation.
- Pour the toner on a cotton pad or your hands and gently dab it on your face & neck. Use it twice a day in the morning and evening on a clean face. Avoid contact with the eyes and do not rinse off. Follow it up with a serum or moisturizer.
- Glycolic Acid is an AHA type skincare acid that should not be mixed with Retinol as AHA BHA are exfoliating acids that will make your skin less tolerant to retinol. You can use the glycolic toner in the morning with other AHA BHA based products and skip it at night if you’re going to use retinol-based products.
- The Derma Co. 7% Glycolic Acid Toner contains Glycolic Acid, which is water-soluble and can shake off dead skin cells, excess oil, and bacteria that plug pores, causing them to turn into whiteheads, blackheads, or inflammatory acne. This decongests pores, allowing them to shrink to their normal/natural size, thereby flattening out the outermost layer for a smooth and healthy look.
- Regular application of The Derma Co. 7% Glycolic Acid will visibly clarify & tighten pores, restore natural complexion, and prevent acne.
- No, the 7% Glycolic Acid Toner is dermatologically-tested, paraben & SLS free, and contains the perfect balance of AHA’s that work in great combination with Witch Hazel, Rosemary, Aloe Vera & Glycerin. The pH-balanced toner will remove impurities, reduce the size of pores, soothe inflammation, prevent acne, and smooth out signs of ageing without bearing any side-effects.
Our Derma’s Opinion
purchased this item?
Write a review and get Submit Your Review
25 reward points!
Here’s What People are Saying
- 7% Glycolic Acid Toner
- 15 Dec 2020
NO BREAKOUTS, JUST CLEAR SKIN IN 6 WEEKS!
I have never used glycolic acid toner before and so did a patch test before using it on my face. But this toner is very mild and very effective in clearing away dead skin cells, shrinking open pores and preventing breakouts. My skin is more smooth and even-toned thanks to this dermatologist-designed combination of amazing clinical actives like glycolic acid, witch hazel, and rosemary. I experienced zero side effects and hence will buy this again and again FOREVER!
- 7% Glycolic Acid Toner
- 15 Dec 2020
I ACHIEVED MY SKIN GOALS IN JUST 6 WEEKS!
I have oily skin and large pores which makes it easy for whiteheads and blackheads to come and stay as they please! This dermatologist-designed toner helps me keep them clear and healthy. The ingredients used in the toner like glycolic acid, witch hazel, and rosemary didn’t break me out or dry out my skin. It shrinked my large open pores which reduced breakouts also as a result. The toner gave me consistent results for 6 weeks and I'm already using my second bottle!
- 7% Glycolic Acid Toner
- 15 Dec 2020
CLEAR SKIN WITH NO SIDE-EFFECTS & DERMA-APPROVED!
Clear skin was far from achievable because I always had whiteheads and blackheads pop-out and make it look ugly and embarrassing. This gentle and dermatologist-designed pore clarifying toner contains awesome and clinically active ingredients like glycolic acid, witch hazel, and rosemary which help tighten my seemingly large open pores and smoothen out my skin texture and reduced breakouts. Thank you, Derma Co.!
- 7% Glycolic Acid Toner
- 13 Nov 2020
Unique and effective!
I Just Loved This product as it is hydrating, non-sticky, and leaves your skin looking younger and smoother. This product is suitable for all skin types.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.) – 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||200ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|