0.1% Retinol Serum
Treats Hyperpigmentation – The combination of Retinol and stabilized Vitamin C helps treat hyperpigmentation that starts to increase with age, sun damage, and acne. It smoothes and refines skin texture, alters aged cells and enhances skin radiance. It also helps minimize pores while also minimizing new breakouts.
Reduces Blemishes – Retinol produces collagen that promotes new cells to repair skin blemishes. It also minimizes pores to reduce blackheads and whiteheads, which leads to blemishes on the skin to reduce. With added Vitamin C and AHA-BHA, the serum exfoliates the skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Evens Skin Tone – It works from within to restore skin by dissolving discoloration and making skin glow. It hydrates and nourishes skin, leaving it firm and younger-looking. Stabilized Vitamin C and Retinol give radiant looking, spotless skin.
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Best Active Ever to Improve Skin Texture!
The Derma Co. Retinol Serum has been an essential step in my night-time skin routine. It has helped me improve my overall skin texture. I love how it worked on hyperpigmentation and honestly given my skin a new look. It’s safe, potent and dermatologically tested! Highly recommended!
Rahul Singh Chauhan
Amazing Serum for Flawless Texture
Super safe and effective Retinol Serum has worked towards improving my skin texture. It’s a star product and truly amazing for acne scars. I’m in love with my skin again. Thanks The Derma Co for creating a potent safe product that’s also dermatologist-approved.
Saw Visible Results in Just 4 Weeks!
What a fantastic product! It took me a month to witness visible results and it’s amazing. My overall skin texture has improved so much. It has treated hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure and acne and is overall amazing in giving flawless skin. In love with this Retinol Serum by the Derma Co.
Excellent Visible Results with Retinol Serum!
Forget acne scars or pigmentation! The Derma Co. Retinol Serum is literally a savior as it has helped me correct the appearance of acne scars & pigmentation. It has worked on improving my skin texture and that too in just weeks! It’s also dermatologist-designed and entirely safe for use.
Got my Spotless Skin with Retinol Serum!
Should’ve started using The Derma Co. earlier! Amazing product with excellent visible results. I’ve fallen in love with my skin again thanks to this Retinol Serum. It has given me spotless skin by improving the skin texture and quite literally. Again, it’s safe and super potent and dermatologist approved!
A form of Vitamin A, Retinol alters the behavior of aged cells and supports healthy cell turnover to refine skin texture, boost radiance, and treat the signs of aging. It smoothes and refines skin texture, minimizes pores while also minimizing new breakouts. Clinically proven, dermatologist-approved, and safe, Retinol accelerates the skin renewal process, enhances collagen production, and reduces uneven texture. It fades dark spots, sun spots and hyperpigmentation and evens out skin tone.
Stabilized Vitamin C
Vitamin C evens the skin tone and brightens the complexion. It also helps reduce wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and aid wound healing. A clinically proven ingredient, Vitamin C has an immense brightening effect, treats pigmentation and evens the skin tone. It stops melanin biosynthesis, neutralizes free radicals, and prevents inflammatory processes that help in treating pigmentation.
Combination of Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid, AHA-BHA Complex exfoliates the skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes. It gently penetrates beneath the skin to remove impurities and resurfaces for a smoother and brighter complexion.
Aqua, PEG-8, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Phenyl Trimethicone (and) C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (and) Dimethiconol (and) DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Polyacrylate-13 (and) Polyisobutene (and) Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG 100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Retinol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Fragrance
Who is it Suitable for?
Individuals suffering from acne, acne scars, blackheads, whiteheads, hyperpigmentation
Anyone with normal, oily, combination, acne-prone, & blemish-prone skin
Not suitable for breastfeeding and pregnant women
How to Use?
- 1. In the night, apply a pea-sized amount to a clean & dry skin
- 2. Allow the product to absorb before applying other skincare products
- 3. Carefully avoid the lips, eyes (including eyelids), and corners of the eyes
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Yes, the Retinol Serum aims at removing dark spots on the skin.
- Yes, the Retinol Serum nourishes and hydrates dry skin.
- The main purpose of the Retinol Serum is to minimize pores and make skin complexion effectively clear and smooth.
- Retinol is a form of Vitamin A that specifically works by altering the behavior of aged cells. It supports healthy cell turnover to refine skin texture, boost radiance, and treat the signs of aging. It’s a clinically proven and safe ingredient that smoothes and refines skin texture, minimizes pores while also minimizing new breakouts.
- Both Retinol and Vitamin C work in synergy with each other to fade dark spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation. They are clinically proven to reduce blemishes and even out skin tone.
- Apply 4 to 5 drops of Retinol Serum on clean and dry skin.
- Except for pregnant women and those under 18 years of age, anyone can use this product. People with hypersensitive skin should first do a patch test on other body parts (behind the ear) & only if it’s tolerable, they should use it on the face. If it’s not tolerable, discontinue usage.
- It can be used with any other daily care products and cosmetics. However, it should be the last product to be applied to the skin.
- It’s okay if you have missed it for a day. However, don’t apply the serum twice a day.
- Make sure to wash the face before applying.
Our Derma’s Opinion
purchased this item?
Write a review and get Submit Your Review
25 reward points!
Here’s What People are Saying
- 0.1% Retinol Serum
- 12 Nov 2020
Pimple Free Skin in 3 weeks
I have been using The Derma Co. products for some time now. I had bought the acne kit when it launched and after I was fully satisfied I bought more products. They cause no side effects and give you great results.
- 0.1% Retinol Serum
- 12 Nov 2020
Best Acne Treatment
Though I've quite good skin however I still face issues with acne involving blackheads and whiteheads. My experience with The Derma Co. has been more than satisfactory as now I have control over acne.
- 0.1% Retinol Serum
- 12 Nov 2020
My Dream of Clear Skin Is Fulfilled
After trying out The Derma Co., I stopped the products I was using and now religiously follow the routine recommended by the dermatologists because I can see that it is working. It has no side-effects and I noticed visible results from the first application.
- 0.1% Retinol Serum
- 07 Oct 2020
Visible Change in 21 Days
Getting results from a skincare brand is rare and I was surprised when products from The Derma Co. worked for me after trying so many OTC products and treatments. These don’t have any side-effects and I can see visible improvements from the first application.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Dimensions||35 × 32 × 126 cm|
|Manufactured By||Sami Labs Limited, Village Malpur, P.O. Bhud - 173205, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.)|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, Siddhartha House, Plot No 6, Sector 44, Haryana, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||30ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|