Formula AC-1 (Clindamycin + AD)
Clears Acne & Blemishes – The acne-fighting gel is specially formulated to clear pores from congestion, fight blemishes, and brighten the skin tone.
Cleanses & Exfoliates – The Formula AC-1 is an advanced cleansing formulation of Clindamycin 1% + Adapalene 0.1%. These gently but effectively exfoliate and improve the overall appearance of acne-prone skin.
Minimizes Pores & Fine Lines – Formula AC-1 is a potent ingredient used to shrink pores, even out fine lines and discoloration.
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
A form of Vitamin A, it prevents the accumulation of sebum – skin’s natural oil while also unblocking the pores and allowing natural exfoliation of the outer layer of skin
An antibiotic that works by penetrating into the skin and killing acne-causing bacteria.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with acne marks, scars, and uneven skin texture
How to Use?
- 1. Follow the duration and dose prescribed by your dermatologist
- 2. Apply it to a clean, dry face, and on the affected areas
- 3. Wash your hands post application
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- It takes around 21 days for Formula AC-1 to show visible results. Use it as directed by your dermatologist for effective results.
- Overuse will not expedite the healing process. Since it’s a drug, we recommend that you use it as prescribed.
- Yes, when using Formula AC-1, avoid contact with lips, eyes, and angles of the nose. Also, avoid letting it go inside the mouth
- Apply the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. DO NOT apply a double dose under any circumstances to make up for the missed dose.
- Common side effects of Formula AC-1 include dry skin and skin redness. At initial stages, you may experience skin peeling, itching, and burning sensation. The skin may appear scaly and patchy at the site of application. These side effects are normal and are a part of the healing process, so you need not worry.
purchased this item?
Write a review and get Submit Your Review
25 reward points!
Here’s What People are Saying
- Formula AC-1 (Clindamycin + AD)
- 07 Oct 2020
One of the Best product I have used yet.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Size||15 gm|
|Dimensions||2× 2 × 5 cm|
|Manufactured By||Cheryl Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. A-328, 329, 330, T.T.C. Indl. Area, M.I.D.C., Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400710, Maharashtra.|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd., Siddhartha House, Plot No 6, Sector 44, Haryana, Gurgaon - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||15 gm|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|