10 Azelaic Acid Cream
This Is a Treatment Product
Evens Skin Tone – 10% Azelaic Acid is a form of dicarboxylic acid that works as an exfoliant to remove dead skin cells and refine the skin’s surface. It lightens pigmentation by inhibiting tyrosinase (an enzyme that causes pigmentation) and reduces inflammatory hyperpigmentation to give an even skin tone. Azelaic Acid also encourages skin cell turnover, treats rosacea, and even fights acne.
Treats Dark Spots – The combination of Azelaic Acid, Niacinamide, and Cosmoperine treats bumps, lesions, and dark spots caused by acne. It fades dark spots by stopping discolored skin cells from populating and evening out skin tone that’s discolored due to excess melanin production. The addition of cosmoperine helps the actives to penetrate into the skin quickly.
Treats Acne Marks – Niacinamide is an anti-inflammatory agent that regulates the amount of acne-causing oil being produced by the glands in the skin. It evens out the skin tone and helps fade the red, purple, and brown marks that acne can leave on the skin. Cosmoperine acts as a penetration enhancer, leading to increased absorption of Niacinamide through the skin.
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
No More Dark Spots!
So happy to have found Azelaic Acid Cream from The Derma Co. It has treated my dark spots, acne marks and has given me an even skin tone that I always wanted. Love how safe it was to use actives on my skin, thanks to the dermatologist-approved products!
Goodbye Pigmentation & Dark Spots!
Best thing I’ve found for my skin. This Azelaic Acid Cream has shown some of the best results on my skin. Treated my pigmentation, along with all the left-over acne marks, and today my skin looks so even. It’s a great product that’s safe and dermatologist-tested.
Highly Recommended For All Types of Dark Spots
Finally, a product has managed to clear all dark spots and acne marks to give me an even skin tone. Azelaic Acid has worked exceptionally well for me, and I faced no side effects with the product. It’s also dermatologist-tested and works well on my skin type. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a solution for acne marks or dark spots.
Safe & Potent To Clear Acne Marks & Dark Spots
Azelaic Acid is the answer to my skin problems! Using this product from The Derma Co. and it has totally cleaned all my acne marks. Love how it suits my skin and the fact that they mention the active percentages. It has been totally safe to use, and this cream’s potency is really amazing. Showed me results in just weeks! It is also dermatologist-approved so I’m happy!
Amazing Results, Got My Even Skin Tone
The Derma Co. Azelaic Acid is an exceptional product that has cleared my acne marks and given me an even skin tone. It’s my warrior in clearing pigmentation and also helps in better hydration. I’m so glad I found a safe and dermatologist-approved brand.
10% Azelaic Acid is a potent yet safe highly efficacious ingredient recommended by dermatologists. It is an excellent exfoliant that treats post-acne marks, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, keeps pores clear, and kills bacteria. A form of dicarboxylic acid, it helps even skin tone, treat rosacea, and minimize the redness of the skin.
An active form of Vitamin B3, Niacinamide actively works towards reducing acne marks & scars and gives an even skin texture. It also helps limit damage from free radicals & prevents aging. Regulating skin tone and fading the red, purple, and brown marks that acne can leave on the skin is another highly efficacious property of niacinamide.
Cosmoperine is a penetration enhancer that increases the absorption of bioactives such as Azelaic Acid and Niacinamide through the skin. It helps the active ingredients to have a higher permeation, leading to enhanced effectiveness and superior results.
Aqua, Azelaic Acid, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol,
Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Aqua (and) Niacinamide (and) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (and) Olea
Europaea (olive) oil (and) Glyceryl Laurate (and) Zingiber officinale Rhizome Extract (and) Phenoxyethanol (and)
Decylene Glycol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (and)Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar cane) Extract (and) Mandelic acid (and) Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer (and) Octadecyl
Di-t-butyl-4- hydroxyhydrocinnamate (and) Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil (and) Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
(and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl
Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Zingiber officinale Rhizome Extract, Tetrahydropiperine (Cosmoperine ® ), Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, dark spots, and acne marks
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Apply to face and neck once daily at night
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Azelaic acid is a highly potent and clinically proven exfoliant that has multiple benefits. It treats post-acne marks, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, keeps pores clear, and kills bacteria. It also helps even skin tone, treat rosacea, and minimize the redness of the skin.
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 and is extremely good at correcting acne marks and scars. It also helps control acne eruptions, recurrence, and balances skin hydration by controlling excess sebum production. When used in a formulation with Azelaic Acid, the efficacy of both the actives increases, hence better results.
- Absolutely! Cosmoperine is a penetration enhancer that increases the absorption power of bioactives such as Azelaic Acid and Niacinamide through the skin.
- No, it is non-comedogenic and completely safe to use by people with all skin types.
- It helps treat dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone.
- No, our dermatologists only recommend using this cream one time and that too at night before sleeping.
- Take 3-5 drops and apply over the face in an upward circular motion.
- Both Azelaic Acid and Niacinamide work in synergy to help get rid of uneven skin tone and dark spots.
- You might experience a slight tingling sensation during the first 2-3 applications. This happens because your skin is adjusting itself to the ideal pH range. Once your skin gets used to the cream, it won’t irritate. We always recommend a patch test before applying on the face.
- Absolutely! Azelaic Acid is the right kind of acid for your skin. It’s a naturally occurring acid that is commonly found in food grains. It has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that help keep pores clear and reduce inflammation. Azelaic acid is also clinically proven to diminish the appearance of skin blemishes, discolorations, refine skin’s surface to reveal a more even skin tone.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- 10 Azelaic Acid Cream
- 07 Oct 2020
Results in 6 Weeks and super safe to use
I’ve been searching for a good clinical active to resolve my hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots. I also have mild acne so I couldn’t use other popular products. Finding this Azelaic Acid cream was probably the best thing that happened to me and I’m so very thankful to the derma co for making this. Niacinamide and azelaic acid in just one cream is a crazy good combination that helped me witness results and achieve the even skin tone I've always wanted. I saw visible results in just 3 weeks and this cream is also SUPER SAFE TO USE. Buying again!
- 10 Azelaic Acid Cream
- 07 Oct 2020
Safe, Powerful and Solved My Uneven Skin Tone!
I totally trust the derma co for my skin problems. Firstly, the Azelaic Acid and Niacinamide combination is rare in India, and I am happy to find a brand that makes it here in India. Been using regular OTC products for my uneven skin tone and post acne marks and nothing worked. Thanks for this amazing combination of powerful ingredients.
- 10 Azelaic Acid Cream
- 07 Oct 2020
Drastic Visible Results in 6 Weeks!
I have tried numerous OTC products for my uneven skin tone and dark spots caused by acne. Bought Azelaic Acid Cream from the derma co and i’m simply speechless. I saw extremely drastic visible results in just 3 weeks! The product is derma-approved, safe to use and has NO SIDE EFFECTS!
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Size||30 g|
|Dimensions||65 X 45 X 110 cm|
|Manufactured By||Sami Labs Limited At: Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.)|
|Marketed By||BLM TOWER, 4TH FLOOR, SECTOR 44, GURUGRAM, HARYANA, INDIA - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||30 g|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|