10% Vitamin C Face Serum with 5% Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid - 30ml
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Got My Glow Back with 10% Vitamin C!
My friend recommended this product as it had only 10% vitamin C concentrate which is great for beginners. I was so happy to see my skin changing over the weeks and I got clear in just about 5 weeks! The best part is that it has Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid too. It’s incredibly effective, super safe to use and the results are so convincing that I'm ready to try out more from their product range. Thank you, Derma Co.!
Vitamin C + Niacinamide + Hyaluronic Acid = Amazement!
I am nearing my 30s and my skin has started showing wear and tear. It is covered with dark spots and sun damage which makes me feel awful. My friend recommended the 10% Vitamin C serum by The Derma Co. and in 6 weeks I saw visible results on my face. It is brighter, clear, and more hydrated. I have never used a combination of Vitamin C, Niacinamide, and Hyaluronic Acid - this product is just super!
The Derma Co’s 10% Vitamin C is Super Safe & Potent!
I am so happy with this face serum that I won’t be going back to off-the-counter products for skin radiance. It has all my favorite ingredients - niacinamide which controls oil on my face and ferulic acid which is a vitamin C booster. It also has hyaluronic acid which locks in the moisturizer I use for post-serum application. Must-buy!
Treated Pigmentation in 6 Weeks with 10% Vitamin C
I am from Rajasthan and strong and harsh sun rays have wreaked havoc on my skin. I was quite upset seeing the condition of my skin but since the time I started using the 10% Vitamin C from Derma Co., I feel happy and satisfied. The power of 10% Vitamin C cleaned up all the pigmentation and now my skin looks so good and bright as if it has got a new life! Love it!
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is the most potent form of Vitamin C with an immense brightening effect. It helps treat pigmentation and evens the skin tone. 10% Vitamin C is highly effective in stopping melanin biosynthesis, neutralizing free radicals, and preventing inflammatory processes. It provides visible anti-aging benefits, brightens skin, and helps protect against oxidative stress.
An active form of Vitamin B3, Niacinamide is the gold-standard ingredient that actively works towards reducing acne marks & scars. For a #FilterFreeSkin, it helps you give an even skin texture by strengthening the skin’s barrier function that helps limit damage from free radicals. In short, Niacinamide is just what your skin needs to be healthy and clear.
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals, enhances antioxidant benefits and the stability of Vitamin C. It boosts the effects of Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid while protecting the overall skin integrity. It slows and ultimately stops the development of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Hyaluronic Acid provides long-lasting hydration to improve the look of skin texture by preventing premature moisture and ceramide loss, thereby keeping skin supple & hydrated. It is an excellent skincare active that reduces the visibility of fine lines, retains moisture in the skin, and increases skin cell turnover - creating a ‘plump’ effect.
Who is it Suitable for?
Dull, damaged, and dehydrated skin? This serum is just what you need.
Good news! 10% Vitamin C Serum is suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Apply 3-5 drops of serum on the entire face and neck (twice a day) in an upward circular motion
- 2. Massage gently until the serum gets absorbed
- 3. During the day, follow it up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- No, it is non-comedogenic and completely safe to use by people with all skin types.
- Use 3-5 drops only in the morning and evening on a clean and dry face.
- The main benefits of Vitamin C Serum are correcting skin discoloration, anti-aging, UV protection, and collagen production.
- The 10% Vitamin C serum provides visible anti-aging benefits, brightens skin, and helps protect against oxidative stress as 5% niacinamide controls sebum production, thereby protecting skin from UV-induced hyperpigmentation. In addition, ferulic acid enhances the antioxidants effects of vitamin C, neutralizes free radicals, while hyaluronic acid helps to retain ceramide content and prevent premature moisture loss, thereby ensuring elasticity and flexibility.
- You might experience a slight tingling sensation during the first 2-3 applications. This happens because your skin is adjusting itself to the ideal pH range. Once your skin gets used to the serum, it won’t irritate.
- 3-O-Ethyl-Ascorbic Acid is the most stable and potent form of Vitamin C. It has a superior brightening effect and is most effective against pigmentation and uneven skin tone. Numerous clinical studies have proven the benefits and effectiveness of 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid as a skin brightening and collagen-boosting ingredient.
- There are no recorded side effects during the initial usage. There might be some mild tingling effect after application, which will last for 10-12 seconds. It happens due to the active ingredients within the serum.
- If topical Retinol is used as a part of the skincare routine, it should be applied at alternate times (AM-PM regimen) with this formula. Ideally, use Vitamin C in the AM and Retinol in the PM, followed by a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- No. It is therefore recommended to use as directed i.e., twice a day.
- Yes, but make sure to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Use Kojic Acid for the first 8 weeks for hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and blemishes. Use Vitamin C Serum for long-term maintenance for bright & youthful skin.
- We suggest you avoid using Retinol with Vitamin C. If you have to, please follow the AM-PM Regimen.
- Yes, it does help lighten acne marks and works towards giving an even skin tone as it contains niacinamide in 5% concentration.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- 10% Vitamin C Face Serum with 5% Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid - 30ml
- 16 Jun 2021
Perfect packaging. Perfect product. I am very much happy with the buy.
I highly highly recommend this product , this one works wonders i have been using it for more than 10 days and i could really see the difference on my face , it is helping me with wrinkles and gives boost to my skinI highly highly recommend this product , this one works wonders i have been using it for more than 10 days and i could really see the difference on my face , it is helping me with wrinkles and gives boost to my skin See More Hide
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Size||30 ml|
|Dimensions||65 × 45 × 110 cm|
|Manufactured By||Cheryl Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. A-328, 329, 330, T.T.C. Indl. Area, M.I.D.C., Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400710, Maharashtra|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, BLM Tower, Plot No. 63, 4th Floor, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||30 ml|
|Best Before||24 months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar firstname.lastname@example.org|