100% Squalane Serum
Offers Deep Hydration – Squalane is the gold-standard ingredient for hydration. Topical application of squalane boosts hydration, making the skin look plumper and healthier. Regular use of squalane boosts collagen production, which leads to skin that’s firmer and smoother. Made from 100% Olive-Derived Squalane, it mimics the body’s natural sebum and hydrates the skin, leading to heightened moisture levels.
Locks In Moisture – Squalane acts as a preventive waterproof shield to minimize moisture loss. It keeps the skin hydrated, smooth & supple for long hours. Best used with other ingredients like Retinol & Vitamin C, Squalane seals other actives’ benefits to avoid early dissipation. It also stabilizes sensitivity associated with exfoliating acids like Glycolic & Salicylic Acid. You can never go wrong with Squalane as it’s the perfect natural alchemy of healing & balance!
Improves Elasticity & Firmness – Hydrating, soothing & now anti-aging, this nourishing serum helps restore the skin’s protective barrier with skin-repairing ceramides and antioxidants. Squalane enhances skin elasticity, firmness, and neutralizes environmental damage with its collagen-boosting properties. It’s efficacy increases 10x when used along with other anti-aging ingredients like Retinol. Just add one drop or two to your skincare mix every day, and it’s buh-bye fine lines & wrinkles!
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Unbelievable Hydration & Completely Safe!
Just a few drops of this after cleansing, toning & applying kojic acid cream- I’m done! I don’t get oily skin throughout the day and in just 6 weeks my skin improved drastically. This dermatologist designed Squalane serum is from olive oil, making it safe and the best moisturizer!
WOW RESULTS WITH SQUALANE SERUM!
Been using this for 2 months now after I noticed visible results in just 5 weeks. My skin is smooth and feels alive after so long! I use it twice daily and am currently on the second bottle. It is absolutely safe and dermatologist-designed for oily & sensitive skin. Thanks, Derma Co.!
100% Squalane (Olive-Derived)
Squalane can be extracted from plant sources like olives. It is also found naturally in the skin and is a more stable, optimized & skin-friendly version of Squalene. Also, squalane's molecular body is similar to the skin's cell membrane, allowing it to penetrate easily to improve elasticity & firmness. It maintains the skin's moisture barrier by sealing the moisturize and minimizing water loss. Rich in antioxidants, it buffers free radical impact that can cause pigmentation & premature aging by continually keeping the skin cool with long-lasting hydration.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone looking to prevent dryness & dullness
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Apply two drops of the serum on the entire face in your A.M. & P.M. regimen after cleansing
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Squalane is a moisturizing and hydrating ingredient that sinks quickly into the skin. It quenches dry skin with all-day hydration that feels light & refreshing. It’s also good for controlling excess oil, giving oily skin types just the right amount of moisture boost without clogging pores.
- Apply two drops of the serum on the entire face in the A.M. & P.M. regimen after cleansing.
- No. In fact, the 100% Squalane Serum works well with other products as it helps to seal in the benefits & increase the efficacy of the treatments. It can also be used as a moisturizing base for makeup.
- The 100% Squalane Serum contains 100% olive-derived Squalane, rich in antioxidants that shield the skin’s protective barrier from UV-induced aging.
- Regular application of The Derma Co. 100% Squalane Serum will result in smooth, supple, hydrated & firm skin.
- No, the 100% Squalane Serum is a science-based, dermatologically-designed, paraben & SLS free formulation that will treat dryness & dullness without bearing any side-effects.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Dimensions||65 x 45 X 110mm|
|Manufactured By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Marketed By||Anapure Biocos, Plot Number 911, Phase 2 Industrial Area, Chandigarh - 160002|
|Weight When Packed||30ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|