2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Hydrating my skin has never been this easy!
I came across this serum while looking for the best moisturizing serums available online and I am very happy to share that the 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum has worked wonders for my dry skin. Its light-weight formula helps in easy absorption and does not leave a greasy layer on the skin unlike other face serums. The intense hydration property of this serum has also aided in reducing my fine lines and wrinkles.
Lightweight formula for intense hydration.
Dry skin often makes your face look dull and parched. After trying every other product available in the market, I came across this serum from The Derma Co. The 2% concentration of Hyaluronic acid makes it very lightweight and does not give me any breakouts. It helps in keeping my skin soft and supple even during winters
Provides deep moisturization.
My skin has a very rough texture and appears dry even after applying a moisturizer. I was facing this problem every day. That’s when I decided to buy this serum. I have been applying it for a few days now and my skin no longer feels the need to moisturize again and again. I am glad that I bought this product.
Best hydrating serum ever!
Being a skincare enthusiast, I have tried a variety of products, but I have not experienced anything like the 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum from The Derma Co. It works like magic! Along with Hyaluronic acid, the serum consists of five types of Ceramide that helps in providing deep hydration and moisturization. Trust me it’s one of the best serums you will find if you are looking for a miraculous product for dry skin. So, just go ahead and buy it!
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance that has antioxidant and skin-replenishing properties. This hydration booster holds 1000x its weight in water and prevents moisture loss at the cellular level, giving you a perfectly quenched & nourished look! It also helps retain collagen, thereby reducing wrinkles and fine lines with improved skin elasticity & flexibility. It is time to get back that healthy glow!
Ceramides are lipids found naturally in high concentrations in the uppermost layers of the skin. Our 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum contains Ceramide 6, 4, 3 and 2 - the most potent form of Ceramides that help in moisture retention and barrier repair. Ceramides also contribute 50% of the skin’s composition to form the natural skin barrier. As a result, it will be no surprise to say that they play an important role in determining how your skin looks and how it responds to environmental threats. Their main function is to lock moisture into your skin to help prevent dryness and irritation.
Glycerin is one of the most used ingredients in cosmetics. Commonly known as Glycerol, Glycerin is a natural compound derived from vegetable oils and animal fats. It is a clear, colourless and odourless liquid that acts as a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water from deeper levels into the outer layer of your skin.
Who is it Suitable for?
On the lookout for a light-weight hydrating formula that gets easily absorbed in the skin? This is your go-to serum for intense hydration!
Yay for you! Our 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum is suitable for all skin types.
How to Use?
- 1. Apply 2-3 drops to the entire face & neck and massage gently until the serum gets absorbed
- 2. During the day, follow it up with The Derma Co. sunscreen
- 3. Use twice a day for best results
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. Our skin contains the largest amount of this acid. When you apply Hyaluronic Acid on your skin, it acts as a sponge that attracts moisture from the air and also from moisturizing creams that you apply after the serum. This in turn, leaves your skin intensely hydrated and thus helps in preventing any signs of premature aging.
- Absolutely not! In fact, Hyaluronic Acid works quite well with other products as it helps to lock in moisture when applied with them. It can also be used as a moisturizing base for makeup.
- The major difference between the two is the concentration of Hyaluronic Acid. The 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum is light-weight and hence gets easily absorbed in the skin while providing intense hydration. Ceramide complex together with Hyaluronic Acid increases the hydration property to many folds.
- Regular application of The Derma Co. 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum results in hydrated, plump, and supple skin.
- If you are looking for an effective yet safe product for intense hydration then worry no more. Our 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum is a science-backed, dermatologically designed, paraben & SLS-free formulation that helps in treating dryness and dullness without bearing any side-effects.
- Anyone (male or female) above the age of 14 can use this product. However, it is highly recommended for people in the mid-20s and early 30s because the natural percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin decreases with age. Since Hyaluronic Acid helps in boosting hydration, it works well with any skin type, no matter whether the skin is sensitive, oily, or prone to breakouts.
- No. The 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum is an oil-free and non-comedogenic product. Its 2% concentration of Hyaluronic Acid makes it ultra-light and helps in easy absorption. Hence, it does not cause purging or breakouts.
- The 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum should be applied on clean and dry skin.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- 2% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
- 16 Jun 2021
A highly satisfying product. Leaves my skin feeling super soft & radiant.
Side effects, what’s that? I have seen incredible results on my acne prone skin in just one week of application. Love it. The best serum in the world. Thanks Derma Co. for making this amazing serum. Side effects, what’s that? I have seen incredible results on my acne prone skin in just one week of application. Love it. The best serum in the world. Thanks Derma Co. for making this amazing serum. See More Hide
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Manufactured By||Cheryl Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. A-328, 329, 330, T.T.C. Indl. Area, M.I.D.C., Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400710, Maharashtra.|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, BLM Tower, Plot No. 63, 4th Floor, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||30ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar email@example.com|