5% Niacin Toner
Corrects Uneven Skin Tone – The powerful antioxidant combination of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Yuzu Fruit (Vitamin C) is all you need to correct uneven skin tone. They work together with skin cells to reverse UV and free radical damage, improve uneven skin tone, and diminish dullness. In short, it takes you closer to your skin goals.
Unclogs & Tightens Pores – The Derma Co. 5% Niacin Toner contains citrus extract (Yuzu Fruit) that gently exfoliates to visibly minimize enlarged (clogged) pores, blot-out excess oil, and stop any bacterial/fungal activity. It also has Niacinamide that increases collagen production to improve elasticity, tighten lax pores, and eliminate traces of post-acne bump or lesions. Make way for healthy and clear skin.
Regulates Sebum Production – Niacinamide stimulates Keratin (protein) production that further inhibits melanin production. It is highly effective in improving the appearance of pores, fine lines, and scars. Along with Glycerin, this hardworking ingredient enhances the skin’s barrier function by preventing moisture loss and protecting it from acne-causing bacteria.
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
WOW! This toner is SKIN GOALS!
I have been using the toner for a few weeks now and have noticed visible difference in the skin. I was always frustrated with my skin. Even after cleansing, I could see a lot of blemishes, whiteheads and blackheads on my nose, lip, and chin area. I found this niacinamide toner that came with other effective ingredients like yuzu fruit extract and glycerin. This dermatologist-designed toner gave me results in just 6 weeks! It is both affordable and gave me smother and even skin without any side effects. Love it, Derma Co!
Just the Perfect Toner with 5% Niacin!
Want a glowing face? Damp your skin with hydration, and this 5% Niacin Toner from the Derma Co. is your solution to correct uneven skin tone, unclog & tighten open pores & regulate sebum production. This is certainly a great addition to my Skincare regime and been using it since 5 weeks. It contains hardworking ingredients like niacinamide, yuzu fruit extract, and glycerin. The 5% Niacin Toner was most effective in preventing whiteheads and blackheads without any side-effects!
5% Niacin Toner, You Beauty!
I'm so glad that I've added The Derma Co. 5% Niacin Toner in my skincare regime. This 5% niacinamide toner is the best addition to my 5 step skincare regime. I use it daily for deep pore exfoliation right after AM/PM cleansing and moisturizing. In 6 weeks, I witnessed visible results. Clinically proven actives like niacinamide, yuzu fruit extract, and glycerin give me desired results without breaking out my skin for leaving it dry and irritated. I'm truly loving how my feels right now. Thank you, Derma Co.!
Absolutely No Side Effects!
I have been using The Derma Co. Niacin Toner from last 6 weeks and I have noticed the amazing results , it gives soothing effect on skin and removed my acne scars . This toner has become my favourite in my skincare. It worked on correcting uneven skin tone, unclogging & tightening pores and regulating sebum production. Anyone with uneven skin tone and looking for a solution for open pores, go for it! Safe to use and no side effects!
Best Toner for Uneven Skin Tone!
The Derma Co. 5% Niacin Toner is the best toner ever! I’ve been using it since 4 weeks now and have seen visibly positive results. It worked on correcting uneven skin tone, unclogging & tightening pores and regulating sebum production. This toner is refreshing and will help you even out your skin tone. It’s safe and effective and works well on whiteheads and blackheads without any side effects.
Citrus Junos Fruit Extract (Yuzu)
This antioxidant (containing large amounts of Vitamin C) is a powerhouse for skin brightening, toning & firming. It also gently exfoliates the skin’s surface layer to clear congestion and visibly minimize pores. It also helps combat dry skin and is widely implemented in anti-aging formulations to help protect skin integrity and quality.
An active form of vitamin B3, Niacinamide actively works towards reducing acne marks & scars and gives an even skin texture. It also strengthens the skin’s barrier function that helps limit damage from free radicals & prevents aging. With its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, Niacinamide reduces the activity of P.acnes bacteria, resulting in acne-free skin.
Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, allowing the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin's surface. It's also an emollient which helps to leave the skin soft and supple.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with uneven skin tone and looking for a solution for open pores
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Pour the toner on a cotton pad or your hands and gently dab it on your face & neck
- 2. Avoid contact with the eyes, and do not rinse off.
- 3. Follow it up with a serum or moisturizer.
- 4. Use once a day, ideally at night before going to bed.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Yuzu Fruit Extract is a naturally derived citrus formula loaded with Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant and skin-brightening vitamin. It works well with another active ingredient, Niacinamide, to exfoliate the surface skin layer, reduce pore size, and induce collagen, resulting in clear, firm, and even-toned skin texture.
- Pour the toner on a cotton pad or your hands and gently dab it on your face & neck. Use once a day, ideally at night before going to bed. Avoid contact with the eyes, and do not rinse off. Follow it up with a serum or moisturizer.
- Yes! The Derma Co. 5% Niacin Toner contains Niacinamide as a key ingredient with two important features that make it work alongside Retinol.a. It boosts ceramide production, which helps boost your skin’s tolerance of stronger ingredients like retinol.b. It has anti-inflammatory benefits, which also helps minimize the likelihood of potential irritation caused by retinol.
- The Derma Co. 5% Niacin Toner is enriched with Niacinamide's collagen-building properties and antioxidant benefits of Yuzu Fruit Extract (Vitamin C) to reverse signs of anti-aging and UV or acne induced pigmentation. The toner works by gently exfoliating surface layer congestion to visibly reduce pore size, tighten lax pores, and even out natural complexion.
- Regular application of The Derma Co. 5% Niacin Toner will visibly clear & tighten pores, even out skin tone, and prevent acne.
- No, our 5% Niacin Toner is dermatologically-tested, paraben & SLS free, and easily absorbed by the outer layer of skin and does not cause irritation or other side effects.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- 5% Niacin Toner
- 15 Dec 2020
Legit, The Best Toner for Pore Tightening!
Honestly, this dermatologist-designed toner changed my life for the better and without side effects in just six weeks! It contains clinically proven and hardworking ingredients like niacinamide, yuzu fruit extract, and glycerin. It is very mild, has visibly shrunk my pores, and given my skin radiant and even complexion! Thank you Derma Co.!
- 5% Niacin Toner
- 15 Dec 2020
Yay! My Skin Is Clear! This toner is SUPER
I have hormonal acne and this toner is mild and very effective. I got unbelievable results in 6 weeks without any side effects. It contains hardworking ingredients like niacinamide, yuzu fruit extract, and glycerin. My skin is brighter and smoother. I will definitely buy it again!
- 5% Niacin Toner
- 15 Dec 2020
Absolutely No Side Effects!
I have a moody kind of skin type. It breaks out when I least expect it. I realized it was because of my clogged pores. I used this dermatologist-designed toner daily and found satisfying results in 6 weeks tops! Clinically proven actives like niacinamide, yuzu fruit extract, and glycerin didn’t dry my skin out or put my skin through any other side-effects. In 3-6 weeks I had fewer breakouts and smoother texture!
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.) – 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||200ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|