5% Niacinamide Face Cream with SPF 20
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Have said bye to my acne and acne marks!
Well, no face cream is as lightweight and effective as the 5% Niacinamide Face Cream. My acne and acne marks irritated me a lot, but this cream visibly treated it in about 6 weeks without any side effects. Love it, Derma co.!
Best Niacin Cream with SPF!
This Face Cream is my go-to product when I want to moisturize as well as protect my skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Enriched with Vitamin E, Niacinamide, and Glycerin, this Cream not only lightens dark spots and blemishes but also hydrates my skin giving it a natural glow, only in a few weeks. Buy it without a doubt!
Great Results with No Side Effects!
I have had acne marks post my acne phase and found it very difficult to get rid of them. I used this Face Cream religiously for at least a month, and I saw visible results without any side effects. It has worked like a charm, and I surely recommend it.
I am ready to live a Filter-Free Life!
It’s hard to get rid of the marks, and I almost thought they had become permanent until I came across the 5% Niacinamide Face Cream. The cream has SPF 20, which protected me from sun damage and restricted my pigmentation from increasing. It also gave me visible results in just 5 weeks which was surprisingly amazing. This is the product I am relying on to get rid of my problems; therefore, I bought a new one. Thanks, Derma Co.!
Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that lightens dark spots and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps protect skin against oxidative damage, reduces inflammation, and repairs the skin’s elasticity by shrinking enlarged pores. It’s perfect for restoring your natural glow & confidence! And the best part is that while other skin brightening agents can irritate the skin, Niacinamide is very gentle and safe for all skin types!
Vitamin E is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. It protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays and sun damage. It helps moisturize and rejuvenate dehydrated skin, reverses premature skin aging, prevents wrinkles, lightens dark spots treating pigmentation. It’s time to get back that healthy, youthful glow!
Glycerin is a humectant that offers moisture to the skin and keeps it intensely hydrated. It shields skin against irritation and strengthens moisture retention. Glycerin is also an emollient, which means it can smoothen and soften the skin.
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl, Tetramethylbutylphenol, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylate/SodiumAcryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Sorbitan Laurate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with acne marks, blemishes, and uneven skin tone.
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Wash your face with 3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash and pat dry.
- 2. Pump the cream out on a fingertip, apply dots all over the face & neck and gently massage until completely absorbed.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Yes! 5% Niacinamide Face Cream is highly effective in correcting skin discoloration and restoring even skin tone because it is formulated with Vitamin E that has brightening properties.
- Don’t worry! There are no recorded side effects, and it’s completely normal to experience a mild tingling sensation after application. It lasts for 10-12 seconds and happens due to active ingredients within the Face Cream.
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that treats acne marks. It also helps protect skin against oxidative damage, reduces inflammation, and repairs the skin’s elasticity by shrinking enlarged pores.
- Apply a coin-sized amount on the entire face and neck in a gentle circular motion.
- The 5% Niacinamide Face Cream already has SPF 20; therefore, it can protect your skin from any sun damage. But there won’t be a side effect if you apply an extra layer of sunscreen on top of it.
- Niacinamide is super gentle on any skin type. Also, its active component is released slowly, making for a great face cream even for those with sensitive skin.
- Absolutely! Niacinamide is compatible with other treatment serums like Vitamin C. In fact, using them together will double the efficacy rate and help heighten protection levels. Just make sure you are using them in the AM-PM regimen and not one over the other.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- 5% Niacinamide Face Cream with SPF 20
- 30 Jul 2021
Will,no face cream is as lightweight and effective as the 5% niacinamide face cream .my acne and acne marks irrigated me a abaut .6 weeks without any side effects. love it DermacoWill,no face cream is as lightweight and effective as the 5% niacinamide face cream .my acne and acne marks irrigated me a abaut .6 weeks without any side effects. love it Dermaco See More Hide
- 5% Niacinamide Face Cream with SPF 20
- 22 Jul 2021
It's very good cream with niacinamide. Can't be used as a moisturizer specially in winters but works beautifully ony skin as a niacinamide cream. I had used 10% niacinamide that dint suit me. This cream is very good and dint give any breakout.It's very good cream with niacinamide. Can't be used as a moisturizer specially in winters but works beautifully ony skin as a niacinamide cream. I had used 10% niacinamide that dint suit me. This cream is very good and dint give any breakout. See More Hide
|Country of Manufacture|
|Dimensions||48 × 43 × 153 mm|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.) – 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, Siddhartha House, Plot No 6, Sector 44, Haryana, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||50g|
|Best Before||24 months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar email@example.com|