Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
I Have Bid Goodbye to Blemishes
This Anti-pigmentation exfoliated my skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes. It gently penetrates beneath the skin to remove impurities and resurfaces for a smoother and brighter complexion. The clinically proven ingredients, Stabilized Vitamin C, Retinol, Glycolic Acid, and Salicylic Acid, have immense treating and brightening effects that cured me of pigmentation and evened my skin tone visibly in just 6 weeks.
The Super Safe Combo!
I bought the Anti-Pigmentation Combo because I struggled with dark spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation. When I started using these products, my skin became smooth and refined, the pores minimized while minimizing new breakouts. Clinically proven, dermatologist-approved, and safe, this combination accelerated my skin renewal process, enhanced collagen production, and reduced uneven texture.
Best Combo For Blemishes, Acne, and Dull Skin!
I'm delighted that I found this Combo for my blemishes and dull skin without any side-effects. My skin is free from acne, blemishes, is brightened and hydrated. The clinically potent ingredients like Salicylic Acid, Stabilised Vitamin C, Retinol, and Glycolic Acid are very effective and gentle on my skin. I definitely recommend it!
Derma Co. Products are magical!
I have seen visible results daily, and my skin looks healthy and nourished. I suffered from acne, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation, and I have seen all my issues visibly fade in only 6 weeks. Thank you so much for such magical products. Love them.
AHA-BHA Foaming CleanserAqua, C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Mandelic Acid, Maltooligosyl Glucoside (and) Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Allantoin, DMDM- Hydantoin (and) Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with acne-prone, dull skin with blemishes
Suitable for acne-prone skin with blemishes and hyperpigmentation
How to Use?
- 1. Pump out a small amount of AHA-BHA Foaming Cleanser and massage onto wet skin in a gentle upward circular motion.
- 2. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
- 3. Apply a pea-sized amount of 0.1% Retinol Serum at night to clean and dry skin.
- 4. Allow it to absorb in the skin before applying any other products.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- The products in this combo are safe and designed by dermatologists, suitable for all skin types, from normal to oily to acne, blemish-prone skin.
- Yes, the Anti-Pigmentation Combo effectively works on acne or blemishes. Not just that, it helps soothe acne bumps, refines skin texture, alters aged cells, and enhances skin radiance.
- Vitamin C evens the skin tone and brightens the complexion, reduces wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. It also stops melanin biosynthesis, neutralizes free radicals, and prevents inflammatory processes.
- Retinol alters the behavior of aged cells and supports healthy cell turnover to refine skin texture, boost radiance, and treat aging signs. It smoothes and refines skin texture, minimizes pores while also minimizing new breakouts.
- Anyone with oily skin, blemishes, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and acne.
- Not always, but Retinol might cause some problems on your skin. However, people with hypersensitive skin should do a patch test on other body parts (behind the ear) & if tolerable, then use it on the face. If not tolerable, discontinue usage.
- Using the products thrice a day might not prove effective; hence, we suggest using it as directed, i.e., once a day.
- You will experience acne-free, even-toned, and smooth skin texture, even skin tone with reduced hyperpigmentation in 3-6 weeks.
- Yes, you might use these products with others. Yet, we advise you to stick to the Anti-Pigmentation Combo products to achieve the desired results.
- Wash your face with the AHA BHA Foaming Cleanser before applying the Retinol Serum.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
|Country of Manufacture|
|Product Size||130 ml|
|Dimensions||50× 50 × 150 mm, 35 × 32 × 126 mm|
|Manufactured By||Hitech Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Sai Road, Baddi, Distt. Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India - 173205|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, BLM Tower, Plot No. 63, 4th Floor, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||130 ml|
|Best Before||24 months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|