1000 mg Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets For Skin Radiance
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Excellent Immune Boosting Drink!
Have tried Vitamin C tablets from other brands as well, but this one is by far the best and the tastiest. It has helped with my skin and health issues as I have a vitamin deficiency because of my work. This is easy to carry to work and very tasty and refreshing to drink. It has worked wonders for me and my family and definitely recommend it to all!
My Go-To Vitamin C Drink!
The tablets are easier to have as a drink i.e., much better than the bitter chewable ones I had once bought online from another brand. After seeing results in 5 weeks, I am now a fan. The flavor is yum and I get my right dose of vitamin c and zinc every morning which I think is important.
Super C Tablet For Overall Health!
This is a genuine product as it takes time to show results but I can clearly see that it works. My skin and overall health are much better thanks to this tasty vitamin C-powered drink every morning before a workout.
BEST Vitamin C Tab Out There!
You must give this a try if you have dull and compromised skin. I drink this every day because there are times when I skip nutritious meals and it is important to have your vitamins and minerals every day for keeping up the energy. And this tablet reminds me to have something along with the drink and like the orange flavor too!
King of Radiance, Vitamin C, also boosts collagen production, iron absorption, and wound healing which is vital for skin recovery and revitalization. Vitamin C is highly effective in neutralizing free radical damage and preventing inflammatory processes to slow down photo-aging that causes pigmentation. This antioxidant provides visible anti-aging benefits, brightens skin, and helps protect against oxidative stress.
Zinc helps with the epidermal balance of keratin and collagen to help prevent blockage within pores, thereby helping to prevent or clear up acne over time. It also helps inhibit sebum production so as to prevent UV-induced pigmentation whilst balancing the skin’s natural pH. Moreover, due to its anti-inflammatory effects, zinc is especially beneficial for healing inflammatory acne and related scarring.
Bioflavonoids have antioxidant properties that are used as an aid to enhance the action of vitamin C to strengthen the body’s immune system. They also support a healthy blood flow and have very powerful anti-inflammatory benefits that are highly effective at preventing inflammatory conditions like acne, psoriasis, etc.
Who is it Suitable for?
Dreaming of radiant skin? This Effervescent Tablet is for you!
Rejoice! Our 1000 mg Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets are suitable for everyone.
How to Use?
- 1.1.Drop a tablet in a glass of water (tastes best in chilled water)2.Wait till the Effervescent Tablet dissolves completely (do not stir)3.Enjoy the tasty and fizzy nutritious drink4.Take one tablet per day for best results
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets is a sugar-free supplement that helps build immunity and boosts collagen for healthier skin, hair, and nails.
- Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets by The Derma Co. are clinically tested and there are no recorded side effects.
- Take one tablet a day for best results.
- We recommend that you consult your doctor before combining it with other supplements. Consult your gynecologist before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, on medication, or have a medical condition.
- For best taste, use the tablets with chilled water.
- Absolutely! Your skin type doesn’t determine if you can take these tablets or not; hence it’s completely safe to be used.
- No, do not stir the tablets, let them dissolve on their own to keep the fizz intact.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Size||20 Tablets|
|Manufactured By||"Nexlife Nutrascience 17,18 Mahavir Estate, Nr.Zaveri Estate, Kathwada GIDC, Ahmedabad-38230"|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, BLM Tower, Plot No. 63, 4th Floor, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||20 Tablets|
|Best Before||24 months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|