Acne Care Combo
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Got My Clear Skin Back!
I am 22-year-old and acne has been a part of my life ever since I turned 16. I have tried so many products but none of them worked. I lost my self-confidence, but when I tried the Derma Co. Bye Bye Acne Combo, it changed my life. Not only did the AHA-BHA combination clear my acne, I have way better exfoliation and no blemishes left on my face! The products cause no side effects and are my skin’s new BFF!
Bye Bye Acne Combo WORKS!
I had stubborn acne which refused to go but this Derma Co. combo is a lifesaver. My acne has cleared and my skin looks better & healthier. And all these visible differences in just 5 weeks. This is a fantastic combination of product that helps in all-round exfoliation and has given me more than my expectations. The exfoliation is spot on and I don’t think I’ll ever move to any other scrubs. AHA-BHA being a clinical combination really does help in exfoliation and controlling acne. Thanks Derma Co.!
Best Combo for Acne-Prone Skin
Switching from the store-bought anti-acne creams to The Derma Co.’s Bye Bye Acne Combo was absolutely worth it. 4 weeks and counting, I am amazed at how good all the products work. I’ve read about the gentle but effective exfoliating properties of AHA-BHA on the internet but never knew how good it was until I tried these active ingredients myself. The plus point is that I literally haven’t experienced any side effects.
Finally Something That Works!
I am in my 30s and a mother of two who has been plagued with acne breakouts for years. Used several acne products but nothing worked. Even if something worked, the results were temporary. I gave Derma Co. a try and I am amazed and how well this Bye Bye Acne Combo works. There are no other Indian brands with ingredients like aha, bha, willow bark, and witch hazel in one bottle which has worked so well for me. This combo proved to be nothing but a blessing for me. Must-buy!
2% Salicylic Acid Serum -:Aqua, Salicylic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with acne, acne marks, and dull skin
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. In the morning, pump out a small amount of AHA-BHA Foaming Cleanser and massage onto wet skin in a gentle upward circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
- 2. Apply 2% Salicylic Acid Serum on your face and neck before following up with a moisturizer and broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- 3. At night, wash your face, apply serum and moisturizer. Wait till the product absorbs before you go to bed.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- The products in the kit are safe and to be used by all skin types.
- Yes, the Bye Bye Acne Combo effectively fights active acne and heals acne marks. Since acne is caused by clogged pores, the products help soothe new acne bumps without leaving acne marks.
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates dead skin and resurfaces new skin, controls oil production, prevents acne, minimizes visibly large-sized pores, and improves skin texture.
- No. Retinol is also an exfoliant that will increase the skin’s sensitivity after using ingredients like Glycolic Acid & Salicylic Acid.
- Anyone looking for a solution for acne and acne marks can use this combo.
- None of the products will cause a burning sensation on your skin. However, people with hypersensitive skin should do a patch test on other body parts (behind the ear) & if tolerable then use it on the face. If not tolerable, discontinue usage.
- Using the products thrice a day might not prove effective; hence, we suggest using it as directed.
- You'll experience acne-free, even-toned, and smooth skin texture with a visibly reduced pore size in 3-6 weeks.
- The Derma Co. 2% Salicylic Acid Serum is a highly efficacious treatment for acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and open pores. Salicylic Acid in 2% concentration is scientifically proven to be highly exfoliating. It does so by penetrating deep within the pores and clearing off excess sebum. With no more sebum in the pores, it controls acne. The addition of Witch Hazel and Willow Bark in this serum, results in cleanser pores and with no excess sebum, leading to no formulation of blackheads or whiteheads.
- Do not mix these products with Retinol. We advise you to stick to the products in the Bye Bye Acne Combo to achieve the desired results.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- Acne Care Combo
- 30 Jul 2021
This product is made for acne problem. If anyone have these problems please use it because i used combo pack and it is very easy in use. This has varity of products without any sideeffect. This combo pack is approved by dermatologist. So have try this definatily you will be impressed by this.This product is made for acne problem. If anyone have these problems please use it because i used combo pack and it is very easy in use. This has varity of products without any sideeffect. This combo pack is approved by dermatologist. So have try this definatily you will be impressed by this. See More Hide
- Acne Care Combo
- 30 Jul 2021
Younger and healthier skin
I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I researched that salicylic acid is very good for acne prone skin. So I got this acne care combo. I am in love with it. It really helps to unclog the pores and remove all the impurities and also clears blackheads and white heads.I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I researched that salicylic acid is very good for acne prone skin. So I got this acne care combo. I am in love with it. It really helps to unclog the pores and remove all the impurities and also clears blackheads and white heads. See More Hide
- Acne Care Combo
- 29 Jul 2021
I used formula AC-1 which is now not available on this site. I loved that product so much and honestly I haven't been able to find a replacement to it. Hope you get that product back on the site. It would be greatI used formula AC-1 which is now not available on this site. I loved that product so much and honestly I haven't been able to find a replacement to it. Hope you get that product back on the site. It would be great See More Hide
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Dimensions||50× 50 × 150 cm, 65 X 45 X 110 cm|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt.-Solan, (H.P.) - 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, BLM Tower, Plot No. 63, 4th Floor, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||130g|
|Best Before||24 months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar email@example.com|