30% AHA+2% BHA Face Peeling Solution 30 ml
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
10 Minute a Week for Flawless Skin!
It’s amazing! When I used it for the first time, I kept it only for 5 minutes and still after washing could see my skin shine. I saw visible reduction in pore size and acne in 6 weeks. This peel has pH 3.6 and thus its safe, dermatologist-designed & very very effective! The clinical ingredients give a slight tingling sensation but do not give me redness or irritation. Must-buy!
Safest & Effective AHA BHA Peel
I did a patch test first and waited for a whole day as I have never tried peels before. It didn’t cause any side-effects. I used it thrice in 6 weeks and literally saw some good changes. My skin reflects a healthy glow after every peel and also feels less bumpy on the surface. This is a good sign that it is working and I will definitely buy it again!
Value for money AHA BHA peel!
I used the peeling solution on my left cheek to see the difference as I could never tell with the ones I had tried before. Though I started to see the result after the first wash, in 4 weeks, it faded my post-acne blemishes and dried new pimples. This dermatologist-designed peel is safe and didn’t give me any adverse reactions. I will review more after 2 months. Thanks Derma Co.!
Safe & good for acne skin!
Safe to say that this peel is very effective without any side-effects. I look forward to using it now that I’ve seen good results in just 5 weeks. It contains glycolic acid, lactic acid, mandelic acid and salicylic acid which is fine for my acne-prone skin. No reactions experienced till date other than some mild tingling. Thanks, I love it!
10% Glycolic Acid
Glycolic Acid is a form of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), that effectively removes dead skin cells to reveal fresh, bright, and youthful-looking skin. It also provides benefits like minimizing pores, fighting acne, and restoring natural complexion. Glycolic Acid works by separating the connections between keratinocytes in skin cells in the outer layers of skin to promote exfoliation without side-effects.
10% Lactic Acid
Lactic Acid belongs to a class of alpha-hydroxy acids and is a naturally occurring molecule during body burn exercises. It is used as a skincare ingredient to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. It also restores even complexion, reduces pore visibility, and improves barrier function by enhancing moisture retention.
10% Mandelic Acid
A go-to anti-aging ingredient, Mandelic Acid helps remove dead skin cells and accelerates cell turnover to reveal brighter, tighter & smoother skin. It is gentle yet equally effective and is found suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
2% Salicylic Acid
Salicylic Acid is a BHA (beta-hydroxy acid) that targets enlarged pores and acne. It’s anti-inflammatory and oil-soluble properties allow it to penetrate deep within the pores to clear sebum & bacteria congestion. It works by breaking bonds formed by dead skin cells and flushing out debris & grime from inside pores, resulting in healthy and clear skin with a matte finish.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone looking for a solution for rough skin texture, large pores, acne, blemishes & anti-aging
Suitable for all skin types, except sensitive skin
How to Use?
- 1. On a clean & dry face, apply the peeling solution no more than twice a week in the evening. Leave it on for no longer than 10 minutes.
- 2. Use Creamy Cleanser with lukewarm water to clean the peeling solution.
- 3. Apply Ceramide + HA Intense Moisturizer after 15 minutes.
- 4. Post moisturization, apply sunscreen. Do not step out in the sun without sun protection.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- The Derma Co. 30% AHA + 2% BHA Peeling Solution unclogs pores and removes dead skin, resurfacing new, youthful, and radiant skin free of acne & blemishes.
- On a clean & dry face, apply the peeling solution no more than twice a week in the evening and leave it on for no longer than 10 minutes. To wash off, use Creamy Cleanser with lukewarm water and apply Ceramide + HA Intense Moisturizer after 15 minutes. Post moisturization, apply sunscreen. Limit sun exposure for maximum results.
- Yes. The Derma Co. 30% AHA + 2% BHA Peeling Solution is dermatologically-tested & formulated with pH 3.6, making it completely safe for topical applications. However, it is not recommended for peeling or compromised skin.
- It can be used with daily skincare products like Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid. You can also use them at alternate times like peeling and post-peel moisturization (HA) at night and Vitamin C serum in the morning along with sunscreen as it provides extra protection against sun sensitivity. Tip: Niacinamide is known to raise the pH of the acids. So, using it right after the peel makes them less effective. But you can still use it on the days when the peel isn’t used.
- No! Avoid sun exposure for at least 24 hours post the peel session as direct acids make your new & delicate skin become more susceptible to sunburn. But if it can’t be helped, make sure to use a strong sunblock 30 minutes before stepping out and reapply every 2 hours.
- If you use the The Derma Co. 30% AHA + 2% BHA Peeling Solution as advised, you will begin to see visible results for pores, complexion, acne, blemishes, fine lines & wrinkles within 3-6 weeks without side-effects.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- 30% AHA+2% BHA Face Peeling Solution 30 ml
- 01 Jun 2021
- 30% AHA+2% BHA Face Peeling Solution 30 ml
- 29 Apr 2021
I have very bad acne prone skin and lot of hyperpigmentation, it did not give me result in the first use but later after my second use my skin started feeling better..look forward to have a clear skin in few more daysI have very bad acne prone skin and lot of hyperpigmentation, it did not give me result in the first use but later after my second use my skin started feeling better..look forward to have a clear skin in few more days See More Hide
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Size||30 ml|
|Dimensions||65 × 45 × 110 cm|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.) – 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||30 ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar email@example.com|