AHA-BHA Glow Combo
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Safe & Hydrating Combo for Glowing Skin!
This AHA BHA Glow Combo has brought a very prominent glow to my skin and has also helped improve my skin texture. Since it exfoliates, it has also worked on dark spots in just a few weeks. The Peeling Solution is really effective even though it is only to be once a week. I am extremely satisfied and happy with the results.
This Combo Works Like Magic even on a Sensitive Skin!
I have very sensitive skin, and not all products suit my skin too well. But I did place my bets on this Combo as I did need something effective for my sensitive pigmented skin. This dermatologist-designed Combo worked best for me, and through consistent use, I have seen a great change in only almost 6 weeks. Thanks a lot, Derma Co.!
My Face Will Glow On!
I'm so glad I found this result-oriented and dermatologist-designed Combo that helped get me glowing skin without resulting in any side-effects. The clinically potent ingredients like Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Mandelic Acid, and Cetyl & Stearyl Alcohol are very effective and gentle on my skin. I'll certainly buy this again!
This Combo be the BEST for Dull Skin!
Not everything has given me results like this Combo. Effective on my Sensitive Skin, this Combo is definitely something that I rely on. Thank You, Derma Co., for making such amazing products that cater to dull skin. Now my face glows!
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with dull and hyperpigmented skin
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Apply the 30% AHA & 2% BHA Peeling Solution weekly for 10 minutes
- 2. Wash off with the Creamy Cleanser
- 3. Follow up with the Ceramide + HA Intense Moisturizer
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- The Combo products are safe and designed by dermatologists and can be used by anyone with normal, dry, and oily skin.
- Yes, the 30% AHA & 2% BHA Peeling Solution in AHA BHA Glow Combo blocks the growth of new as well as active acne. As clogged pores cause acne, these products help smooth out the surface, tighten loose pores, and uplift skin.
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead skin and resurfaces new skin, controls sebum production, prevents acne, minimizes visibly large-sized pores, and improves skin texture. It also brings our glowing skin for a #FilterFreeYou.
- No. Retinol is also an exfoliant that will increase the skin's sensitivity after Glycolic Acid & Salicylic Acid exfoliation.
- Anyone with dull skin, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone can use it to solve their skin concerns. This combo will bring out glowing skin and is perfect for people looking for a solution to dull and pigmented skin.
- None of the products will cause a burning sensation on your skin. However, people with hypersensitive skin should do a patch test on other body parts (behind the ear) & if tolerable, then use it on the face. If not tolerable, discontinue usage.
- Using the products thrice a day might not prove effective; hence, we suggest using the cleanser as directed, i.e., twice a day and the peeling solution only twice a week at night and follow it up with a moisturizer.
- You'll experience glowing skin that’s even-toned with smooth skin texture and visibly reduced pore size in about 6 weeks.
- Put on the peeling solution on a clean & dry face once a week and leave it on for about 10 minutes. Use Creamy Cleanser with lukewarm water to clean the peeling solution. Apply Ceramide + HA Intense Moisturizer after 15 minutes.
- The Combo can be used with daily skincare products like Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid. You can also apply them at other times, like peeling and post-peel moisturization (HA) at night and Vitamin C serum in the morning. Do use sunscreen post this regime as it provides extra protection against the sun. Tip: It is recommended to use the peeling solution at night.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- AHA-BHA Glow Combo
- 06 Jun 2021
I have been using this combo since 10 days now and I'm amazed by the results. Such a glowing skin just within a few days of application. Go for itI have been using this combo since 10 days now and I'm amazed by the results. Such a glowing skin just within a few days of application. Go for it See More Hide
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Dimensions||62 x 38 x 100 mm, 65 × 45 × 110 mm|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt.-Solan, (H.P.) - 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, BLM Tower, Plot No. 63, 4th Floor, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||130ml|
|Best Before||24 months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar email@example.com|