Pigmentation Starter Kit
This Combo Pack Helps Take Care of Dryness, Dullness & Hyperpigmentation
Creamy Cleanser - The Derma Co. Creamy Cleanser contains cetyl alcohol which helps smoothen the outer layer of the skin to reduce dryness and flaking. Stearyl Alcohol, on the other hand, acts as an emollient that soothes, hydrates, and softens the skin to reduce irritation, cracking, and peeling. This creamy cleanser is fragrance-free; hence, suitable for those with sensitive or redness-prone skin.
20% Vitamin C Serum – The Derma Co. 20% Vitamin C Serum contains 20% 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid which is the most potent form of Vitamin C and considered highly effective in stopping melanin-biosynthesis, which leads to skin brightening. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C reverse UV induced photodamage like blemishes and fine lines while hyaluronic acid retains moisture to keep the skin cool and hydrated.
Kojic Acid Cream - Kojic Acid prevents the formation of tyrosine - an amino acid that produces melanin and imparts pigmentation to the skin. Kojic Acid and Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) impart a youthful glow, have anti-aging effects, treat melasma, and decrease the appearance of scars while promoting healthy radiance.
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Yay! No More Dark Spots!
This dermatologist-designed kit helped me get amazing results in just 3-6 weeks and I did not get any reactionary acne. The ingredients used include kojic acid and 20% vitamin c and the cleanser is just awesome. My face is smooth after face wash and it’s the first product that has made me feel this way. My dark spots faded in weeks and my skin looks more healthy!
Amazing Results in 6 Weeks with Pigmentation Kit!
The Pigmentation Starter Kit is the best combination of products I have come across and I have tried other brands before this. It fades dark spots and post-acne pigmentation in 3-6 weeks and now I use it to see that extra glow on my skin. It contains other awesome ingredients like hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid, and kojic acid. Also, the cleanser is my favorite and feels like velvet on my skin. Very refreshing and hardworking ingredients!
The Pigmentation Starter Kit is Super Safe & Potent!
After using this dermatologist-designed kit, my skin started showing signs of recovery in just 3-6 weeks. It has one non-foaming cleanser and vitamin c serum with 20% potency. The products in the kit did not break me out or my mother who also used it. So, it is safe, treats without side-effects, and overall best buy!
Faded Acne Pigmentation in 6 Weeks!
This kit is perfect as I have used both the products individually and found great results in just 6 weeks without any side-effects! The ingredients used like vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, and kojic acid faded my dark spots and also I can see a reduction in fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. Thanks, Derma Co.!
Creamy Cleanser - Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-80
Vitamin C Serum - Purified Water, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Propanediol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Sidum Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Perfume, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Diazolidinly Urea, Sodium Gluconate, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate
Kojic Acid Cream - Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-75 Stearate (and) Ceteth-20 (and) Steareth-20, Glycolic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate (and) Sucrose Cocoate, Polysorbate 80, Kojic Dipalmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propylene
Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Niacinamide (and) Acetyl Glucosamine (and) Centella Asiatica Extract (and) Morus Alba Bark Extract (and) Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (and) Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (and) Broussonetia Kazinoki Root Extract (and) Tricholoma Matsutake Extract (and) Galactoarabinan (and) Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Morus Alba Glycolic Extract, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (SabiWhite®), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrahydropiperine (Cosmoperine®). SabiWhite® and Cosmoperine® are registered trademarks
of Sabinsa, US.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with dull, damaged, and hyperpigmented skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
How to Use?
- 1. In the morning, take out a small amount of Creamy Cleanser and massage onto wet skin in a gentle upward circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
- 2. On clean and dry skin, apply 2-3 drops of 20% Vitamin C Serum on the entire face and neck. Massage gently until the serum gets absorbed. During the daytime, follow up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- 3. At night, use the cleanser followed by Kojic Acid Cream and a moisturizer.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- The 20% Vitamin C Serum neutralizes free radicals and prevents inflammatory reactions to slow down photoaging that causes acne and pigmentation.
- Yes. Wash your face using the Creamy Cleanser and apply the 20% Vitamin C Serum on completely dry and clean skin. Repeat twice daily.
- Yes. Kojic Acid Cream is a combination of Kojic Acid, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) & Glycolic Acid that helps gently exfoliate and lighten visible dark spots occurring from sun damage.
- In the morning, wash your face using Creamy Cleanser. Pat dry and apply a few drops of 20% Vitamin C Serum on a clean and dry face. Use an oil-free sunscreen to protect your healing skin from UV and free radical interference. At night, wash your face, apply kojic acid cream, and leave it overnight. Wait till your skin completely absorbs the cream before going to bed.
- Anyone with dull, damaged, and hyperpigmented skin.
- Yes. The products in the combo are made suitable for all skin types. Follow the regimen as advised, for fabulous results.
- Using the products in the kit thrice a day will dry out your skin from over-cleansing; hence, we suggest using it as directed.
- You'll experience healthy, even-toned, and hydrated skin in 3-6 weeks without side-effects.
- Our 20% Vitamin C Serum is formulated with Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid - highly potent ingredients that help achieve an even skin tone. Ferulic Acid increases photoprotection, while Hyaluronic Acid reduces the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and helps retain moisture in the skin. 20% Vitamin C is super effective in fading pigmentation that evens out the skin tone. The serum also protects the skin against premature aging triggered by free radicals that cause oxidative stress.
- No. The ingredients used are fairly mild and gentle. But we do advise not using it along with AHA BHA based products as these potent ingredients can’t be mixed with Vitamin C. Also, sticking to the regimen in this kit will bring about the desired results.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Dimensions||5 × 2 × 2 cm|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Cheryl Laboratories Pvt., Sami Labs Limited|
|Marketed By||BLM TOWER, 4TH FLOOR, SECTOR 44, GURUGRAM, HARYANA, INDIA - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||150g|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|