10% Lactic Acid Cream
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
No More Dull Skin with Lactic Acid Cream
Dull skin and large pores were always my concern and nothing worked. I used the dermatologist designed lactic acid cream by derma co and saw a visible difference in my skin tone and also pore size. It contains a lot of good ingredients like lactic acid, hyaluronic acid, and witch hazel that keeps my skin healthy & hydrated. The Derma Co has also mentions the exact percentage of key actives, which is really good. It didn’t break me out and I highly recommend it to everyone!
This Cream Is My Skin BFF
Using Lactic Acid Cream since around 5 weeks now and found amazing results without any side effects. Dark, dull and pigmented patches are all gone. It has used 10% lactic acid, hyaluronic acid, and witch hazel which did not break me out or show any side effects. It is also dermatologist-designed and I really liked it that they have mentioned percentage of actives. I also ordered a second pack.
Best Ever for Age Spots & Pigmentation!
The Derma Co. Lactic Acid Cream has been a stellar option for treating age spots & pigmentation. It has also worked on skin dullness & uneven complexion. Overall, I’m elated with product and I’ve been using it for 6 weeks with excellent results. It’s been totally safe to use and I appreciate the fact that derma co informs the consumer about the correct percentages of key active.
Cleared Pigmentation Visibly In 6 Weeks
I have been using the Derma Co 10% Lactic Acid Cream comfortably on my skin for 6 weeks now. I’m super happy with the results as it has helped me fade out pigmentation spots and gave my skin a nice glow. This cream is derma-designed and therefore safe to use without getting any side effects. I also noticed that my pores are more even and the skin is smooth and soft. Feel great about your products derma co.!
Aarti Paresh Zan
This Is a Super Product for Pigmentation
I love Lactic Acid cream from the Derma Co.! Totally amazing for my skin. I use as advised and the results have been fantastic. The cream contains 10% lactic acid, hyaluronic acid, and witch hazel and has helped reduce my pigmentation so much. It is dermatologist-designed and didn’t give me any side effects. I have been using it for 6 weeks now.
It belongs to a class of alpha-hydroxy acids and is a naturally occurring molecule during body burn exercises. It is used as a skincare ingredient to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. It also restores natural complexion, reduces pore visibility, and improves barrier function by preventing moisture loss.
It’s a naturally-occurring substance that has antioxidant and skin-replenishing properties. It helps to retain collagen, increases the skin’s moisture content, and provides elasticity and flexibility. It revitalizes the skin’s outer layer, making it softer, smoother, and radiantly hydrated.
Witch Hazel is used as an astringent that tightens the skin. It hydrates by delivering a matte appearance, making it ideal for oily or acne-prone skin. A potent antioxidant, it reduces swelling, repairs broken skin, fights bacteria, and soothes signs of inflammation.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with dull and uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles, and open pores
Suitable for dry, oily, and acne-prone skin types
How to Use?
- 1. After cleansing, apply a pea-sized amount on your face & neck during night time
- 2. Give the product at least 5-10 minutes to completely absorb before going to bed
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Lactic Acid is an AHA type skincare acid that adds moisture to the skin while at the same time gently exfoliates dead skin cells to make pores look small and skin texture to be less flaky and dull. It also blots out excess oil, therefore canceling out pigmentation attacks.
- After cleansing, apply a pea-sized amount on your face & neck during night time. Give the product at least 5-10 minutes to absorb completely before resting your face on the pillow.
- Lactic Acid comes from a family of AHAs and, therefore, should not be mixed with Retinol as AHA, BHA & PHA are exfoliating acids that will make your skin less tolerant to retinol.
- The Derma Co. 10% Lactic Acid Cream contains Lactic Acid that works as a gentle exfoliator to remove excess oil from the skin’s surface to prevent UV exposure’s pigmentation effects. It also stimulates collagen renewal to fade out existing signs of pigmentation.
- Regular application of The Derma Co. 10% Lactic Acid Cream will visibly clarify pores and even out pigmented areas, restoring even and clear skin.
- No, the 10% Lactic Acid Cream is dermatologically-tested, paraben & SLS free, and contains the perfect balance of 10% Lactic Acid that works well in combination with Hyaluronic Acid and Witch Hazel. This lightweight formulation will not weigh on your skin, remove impurities, reduce pore size, soothe inflammation, and smooth out aging signs without bearing any side effects.
Here’s What People are Saying
- 10% Lactic Acid Cream
- 01 Jun 2021
Due to pollution and sun my skin started getting very dull and uneven but after regular use of this cream,I am able to notice amazing changes in my skin. My face look vibrant now Due to pollution and sun my skin started getting very dull and uneven but after regular use of this cream,I am able to notice amazing changes in my skin. My face look vibrant now See More Hide
- 10% Lactic Acid Cream
- 03 Mar 2021
Great Product for skin
I apply every night and wake up with healthy glowing face. Its amazing and effective in removing dullness.I apply every night and wake up with healthy glowing face. Its amazing and effective in removing dullness. See More Hide
- 10% Lactic Acid Cream
- 15 Dec 2020
In 6 Weeks I Could See Visible Difference
I never liked any products on my skin and after many failures, I stuck to using aloe vera gel. This also only lasted for a few weeks. I used the lactic acid cream from the derma co. and noticed a visible difference in 6 weeks. It contains clinically potent ingredients like 10% lactic acid that cleared my pores, hyaluronic acid that moisturizes my skin, and witch hazel that soothes inflammation. It is a dermatologist-designed combination which makes it safe and effective for my oily skin type. I never liked any products on my skin and after many failures, I stuck to using aloe vera gel. This also only lasted for a few weeks. I used the lactic acid cream from the derma co. and noticed a visible difference in 6 weeks. It contains clinically potent ingredients like 10% lactic acid that cleared my pores, hyaluronic acid that moisturizes my skin, and witch hazel that soothes inflammation. It is a dermatologist-designed combination which makes it safe and effective for my oily skin type. See More Hide
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.) – 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||30 g|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar firstname.lastname@example.org|