AHA Active Acne Duo
This is a Treatment Combo for Acne, Acne Marks & Enlarged Pores
AHA-BHA Gel – The active ingredients in AHA-BHA Gel is an advanced cleansing formulation of 2% Salicylic acid, 1% Glycolic acid, and Niacinamide that clears pores from congestion, shrinks them, and evens out fine lines & discoloration. It also fights blemishes and brightens the skin tone by gently exfoliating and improving the overall appearance of acne-prone skin.
7% Glycolic Acid Toner – The active ingredients in the toner boosts skin radiance and clarity. Glycolic Acid dissolves easily into just-cleansed skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, clarifies pores, diminishes sun damage, and reduces the appearance of fine lines. It also works well with soothing ingredients like Witch Hazel & Rosemary to control excess sebum production and irritation often associated with exfoliation.
We Love Your Choice!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Best Acne-Fighting Duo!
This dermatologist-designed AHA Active Acne Duo has made my skin healthy again. My skin is no longer acne-prone, looks healthy & feels smooth thanks to ingredients like Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide. I used the products till the last drop and got more than the results I expected like even skin tone. Ordering again, because it works!
Cleared Acne Without Side-Effects!
I bought the AHA Active Acne Duo because I was struggling with acne-prone skin and large oily pores. Nothing worked, no matter what I tried. But these dermatologist-designed products from the derma co. with Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide worked immediately on my skin. I can’t believe how soon I got results and that too without side-effects!
Totally Transformed My Skin!
I read so many raving reviews and wanted to try the AHA Active Acne Duo first hand. I was blown away by the results in just 6 weeks. When I touch my cheeks where I am most prone to acne, I don’t feel any bumps coz my face is now smooth and clear! Thanks, Derma Co.!
Amazing Results In 3 Weeks!
I’m now religiously using the AHA Active Acne Duo after noticing visible results in just 3 weeks. I never imagined I’d be able to see my skin clearing without side-effects. These dermatologist-designed products with Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide healed my skin of acne, shrunk my large pores, and are slowly fading previous acne marks. Love it!
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with enlarged pores, acne-prone, and dull skin
Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin
How to Use?
- 1. Wash face and pat dry. Pour a few drops of 7% Glycolic Acid Toner on a cotton pad or your hands and gently dab it on the face & neck.
- 2. Apply an even layer of the AHA-BHA Gel over the affected area(s)
- 3. During the daytime, follow up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- 4. At night, use the toner followed by the gel and moisturizer.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- The products in the combo are safe and designed by dermatologists to be used by oily and acne-prone skin types.
- Yes, the AHA Active Acne Duo is highly effective against active acne. Since acne is caused by pores clogged with bacteria, the products help soothe acne inflammation and heal existing acne.
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead skin and resurfaces new skin, controls sebum production, prevents acne, minimizes visibly large pores, and improves skin texture.
- No. Retinol is also an exfoliant that will increase the skin’s sensitivity after Glycolic Acid & Salicylic Acid exfoliation.
- Anyone with uneven skin tone & texture, enlarged pores, oily skin, and acne breakouts.
- None of the products will cause a burning sensation on your skin. However, people with hypersensitive skin should do a patch test on other body parts (behind the ear) & if tolerable then use it on the face. If not tolerable, discontinue usage.
- Using the products thrice a day might not prove effective; hence, we suggest using it as directed, i.e. twice a day.
- Use both the products on clean and dry skin. Before applying, take a break of 10 minutes post-cleansing, for maximum results.
- Our 7% Glycolic Acid Toner has breakthrough active ingredients - 7% Glycolic Acid which dissolves easily to exfoliate dead skin cells, clarify large & congested pores, diminish sun damage, and reduce the appearance of fine lines. It also contains soothing Witch Hazel and Rosemary, that control sebum production, protect against moisture loss, and maintain skin elasticity.
- Do not mix these products with Retinol. We advise you to stick to the products in the AHA Active Acne Duo to achieve the desired results.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- AHA Active Acne Duo
- 15 Dec 2020
Loving the results!!
Oh, what beautiful change has come over my face! It’s amazing to see my skin clear after so many years of acne. From acne-prone skin with large pores to completely clear & smooth, I was suggested The Derma Co. over and over again.
- AHA Active Acne Duo
- 15 Dec 2020
Transformation From Acne to Clear Skin
I live in the city near the industrial area which is why my large pores get clogged with dust & grime. I look dull and my face is always acne-prone. I decided to give AHA Active Acne Duo a try. The actives like Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide worked wonders & cleared my skin. No more worry about acne and if there is I know just what I need and I can’t recommend this enough!
- AHA Active Acne Duo
- 15 Dec 2020
No More Bad Skin!
The AHA Active Acne Duo by The Derma Co. is amazing! My skin is oily which gave me frequent acne breakouts. Using these products has healed my skin completely! It doesn’t look shiny & dark anymore. It works great on shrinking my large pores, mattifying & hydrating skin, and preventing new acne.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Dimensions||10*5*5(cm), 38× 25 × 145 cm|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village- Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt-Solan, (H.P.) - 174 103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||230g|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|