It’s time to treat pigmentation and make way for clear skin with 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum. Kojic Acid is derived from fermented rice & certain type of mushrooms, this protective antioxidant brightens skin & neutralizes the damage caused due to pollution, UV rays, smoke, and toxic chemical elements. Go #FilterFree with 2% Kojic Acid Serum loaded with 1% Alpha Arbutin that efficiently helps in fading dark spots with every application. The power of 1% Alpha Arbutin works towards controlling the production of Melanin (a pigment that creates skin color). The power-packed combination of 2% Kojic Acid and 1% Alpha Arbutin work together to act quicker on absorbing well into the skin.
Consumer Testing Results
80% people said this face serum reduces dark spots and treats pigmentation with continued use
Real People Real Stories
Achieved Amazing Results In 4 Weeks!
The 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum works great on my skin. Its regular usage gave me lesser dark spots, clearer skin, & freedom from scars! I noticed that my skin looked naturally fresh, clear, & glowing!
No More Dark Spots!
I have had dark spots for a long time. I came across the 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum & after using it for 6 weeks, I could see visible differences in my skin without facing any side effects.
The Best Serum For Pigmentation!
The 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum is my go-to product for pigmentation & scars. This advanced serum contains a concentration of 2% Kojic Acid & 1% Alpha Arbutin, I am so in love with my visibly clear skin!
Benefits to Love
It penetrates quickly through the skin to reduce hyperpigmentation. It evens the skin tone & minimizes the recurrence of discoloration for healthy & clear skin.
Fades Dark Spots
This formulation stands as the ultimate solution for minimizing dark spots & pigmentation. It repairs past signs of damage & gives you crystal clear skin
Improves Skin Discoloration
Enriched with antioxidants from Turmeric to fight free radical damage, It works well to keep your skin smooth and improve skin discoloration.
Ratings & Reviews
219 Ratings &
Rate the Product
bhanu karthikeya | MAY 31, 2023
Zoya | MAY 30, 2023
Dermaco kojic acid face serum is completely safe and dermatologists tested that's why I am using for two months and get the best result it easy to remove the pigmentation spots and makes the smooth and clear skin
Nishu Arya | MAY 22, 2023
This is such an amazing product i am using this about one month and result got awesome i hope that the derma co makes products like this and don't cheat with us because if a brand got success they use cheap quality ingredients
Mira Adhikari | MAY 20, 2023
I usually don’t write reviews for anything but this product compelled me to do . After experimenting so many different products from different brands I finally came across derma Kojic acid serum and it has changed my life . I finished my first bottle and I could already see so much difference in my face ; my pigmentation has drastically disappeared, it has improved my skin texture, brightened my face . I was even having small patches of melasma and I can already see it disappearing. Now I’m on my second bottle . I hope this review helps you!