2% Granactive Retinoid Serum
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
The BEST Retinoid Serum!
I eventually bought this for my mom but hearing her exciting reviews I used it too and was really impressed. We saw a visible difference in fine lines, wrinkles, acne & pigmentation in 3-6 weeks. It works very fast but it is safe as it did not give any side-effects. Highly recommended!
Worth Every Drop & Money!
I have tried retinoid serum from another similar brand before but stopped using it as it was expensive and gave me slight redness. This serum with 2% granactive retinoid gave me no side effects and tightened my pores in 3 weeks! I found this to be working and went and ordered another bottle! Thanks Derma Co.!
My Mom’s Favorite Serum
My mom got visible results after using this serum in 6 weeks. I can clearly see that fine lines and wrinkles and the dark patches on her cheeks are fading and smoothing. It is not completely gone because it can’t but it has improved her skin a lot! Love it Derma Co.!
Worked On Fine Lines & Wrinkles In 5 Weeks
After 5 weeks of use and seeing visible differences in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, it’s safe to say that I love this serum and never looking back. I am a first time user but still didn’t experience any purging. I have oily skin and this serum has also helped control oil and acne! It's an all-in-one magical serum!
The next-generation of anti-aging active, Granactive Retinoid delivers the performance of Retinol with significantly lower irritation. Belonging to the Retinol family (Vitamin A), Granactive Retinoid accelerates cellular re-growth through a process of deep skin exfoliation. This results in a brighter and refined complexion without traces of photo-aging, enlarged pores, wrinkles, fine lines, acne, and post-inflammatory pigmentation. It is also safe and highly efficacious for treating acne-related issues like scars and marks to increase cell turnover and boost collagen production to speed up the healing process and resurface new and smooth skin.
Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, allowing the skin to retain moisture. It increases skin’s hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface. It's also an emollient which helps to leave the skin soft and supple.
Who is it Suitable for?
Tired of dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, acne marks, and pigmentation? This serum is just for you!
Perfect for Sensitive skin!
The best part? This serum is suitable for all skin types!
How to Use?
- 1. At night, after cleansing and toning, apply a pea-sized amount to a clean and dry face
- 2. Use sunscreen during the day to keep your skin protected
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Yes, the 2% Granactive Retinoid Serum works to tighten skin and improve skin elasticity by increasing cell turnover, reducing aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles.
- No. The Derma Co. 2% Granactive Retinoid Serum helps acne-prone skin types inhibit acne inflammation and recurrence by clarifying pores of dead skin and excess oil.
- The 2% Granactive Retinoid Serum helps fade UV and acne-inflicted pigmentation by resurfacing new & improved skin which is more natural, healthy, and even-toned in complexion.
- Retinoid is a derivative of Vitamin A that works by altering the behavior of aged cells. It supports healthy cell turnover to refine skin texture, boosts radiance, and treats aging signs. It’s a clinically proven and safe ingredient that smoothes and refines skin texture, corrects uneven skin tone, reverses pigmentation, and prevents acne inflammations.
- The 2% Granactive Retinoid Serum is an active emulsion that has a slower absorption rate. However, you may experience an initial purging phase during which your skin may require up to two weeks to adjust. Always perform a patch test before introducing any new product to your skincare regimen.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the 2% Granactive Retinoid Serum on clean and dry skin every night before bed. If it’s your first time using a Retinoid, start with one or two drops once a week and slowly build the dosage to twice or thrice a week if you see that your skin is adjusting well.
- Except for pregnant women and those under 18 years of age, anyone can use this product. People with hypersensitive skin should first do a patch test on other body parts (behind the ear) & only if it’s tolerable, they should use it on the face. If it’s not tolerable, discontinue usage.
- It cannot be used along with other retinoids including retinol and retinoic acid. Also, avoid products containing AHA, BHA & Benzoyl Peroxide as ingredients.
- It’s okay if you have missed it for a day. However, don’t apply the serum twice a day/during the day.
- Make sure to apply it to a clean and dry face. Do not cleanse with or apply products containing AHA, BHA, and Benzoyl Peroxide before application. However, you can use these active ingredients in your morning routine and reserve the serum for night time application.
- No, it’s only for night time application. Also, using Retinoid will increase sensitivity to UV light so it’s advised to apply sunscreen every day in your morning routine if you go out or not.
- Both Retinol Serum and Granactive Retinoid Serum belong to the Vitamin A family. Granactive Retinoid is a newer active ingredient that’s less irritating and hence, suited for people with sensitive skin.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- 2% Granactive Retinoid Serum
- 06 May 2021
Looking forward to see the results
Just received it hadn’t use it . But seeing after all these reviews think its gonna be good product.looking forward to itJust received it hadn’t use it . But seeing after all these reviews think its gonna be good product.looking forward to it See More Hide
- 2% Granactive Retinoid Serum
- 30 Apr 2021
Clear and young skin
Legit the best retinoid serum out there. This serum reduced age spots and fine lines in 5 weeks. It's amazing and must- have product. Go for it if you are looking for the best retinoid serum.Legit the best retinoid serum out there. This serum reduced age spots and fine lines in 5 weeks. It's amazing and must- have product. Go for it if you are looking for the best retinoid serum. See More Hide
- 2% Granactive Retinoid Serum
- 30 Apr 2021
Does the job
Does the job and gives you radiant glowDoes the job and gives you radiant glow
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Dimensions||65 x 45 X 110mm|
|Manufactured By||Hitech Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Sai Road, Baddi, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||30ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar firstname.lastname@example.org|