2% Salicylic Acid Mask
Improves Skin Tone & Texture – This exfoliating Salicylic Mask works deep within the skin layers to shed old skin and make way for fresh, smooth skin that is even in texture and complexion. Furthermore, clarification of pores helps tighten lax pores and other compromised areas, preventing premature aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. It’s time to say wow every time you look in the mirror!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
LEGIT SAFE & EFFECTIVE SALICYLIC ACID MASK!
I have used masks with salicylic acid from other brands before but the results I got with this particular brand are amazing! It made a visible difference in 6 weeks and never once gave me acne. I noticed that it is also helping with scars and what more can a girl ask for? Highly recommended!
What an Amazing Mask for Acne-Prone Skin
Very useful for acne-prone and oily skin like mine. In just 5 weeks of use, I noticed that it is slowly clearing my acne and post-acne blemishes. I didn’t suffer any side-effects and notice a glow the next morning whenever I apply it at night. Absolutely love it!
Best Mask To Clear Skin!
I have combination skin which is dry and oily. I used this twice every week for 6 weeks and got a visible difference in clearing acne and blemishes. On the first day I felt a slight tingling sensation but later never felt a thing, just clean and healthy skin! Thank you Derma Co.!
Treated My Acne & Blemishes In4 Weeks!
I love good skincare and this is by far the best mask I have used. Being a sufferer of acne and pigmentation, I found great relief in using this product. It not only cleared my acne but also stopped it from coming back. As for the pigmentation marks, it is slowly fading but will take a few more bottles to see results! Get it without a doubt!
2% Salicylic Acid
Salicylic Acid is a BHA (beta-hydroxy acid) that targets enlarged pores and acne. Its oil-soluble properties allow it to penetrate deep within the skin layers to clear excess sebum & bacteria congestion without causing further inflammation or spreading. It works by breaking bonds formed by dead skin cells trapped inside pores, decreasing acne recurrence, and aiding in faster healing.
Kaolin clay is a natural mineral with a neutral pH and is high in silica dioxide, an absorbing agent. Kaolin clay is suitable for almost all types of skin, especially sensitive skin. It also has cleansing properties that remove dirt and impurities from pores. It is gentle and exfoliates without stripping off the skin’s natural oils.
Activated Charcoal effectively cleanses the skin, controls oiliness, and unclogs pores by removing impurities and dead skin cells. It is suitable for all skin types and helps in achieving smooth, supple, and even-toned skin.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with acne and pimples
Suitable for all skin types
Patch test suggested for those with sensitive skin
How to Use?
- 1. Wash your face with The Derma Co. AHA BHA Foaming Face Wash
- 2. Dab your face dry and apply a generous amount of face mask
- 3. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water
- 4. For best results, use twice a week
- 5. Use Sunscreen during the day
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- No, you should only use the 2% Salicylic Acid Mask twice a week. Using it every day will cause your skin to over-exfoliate.
- No. The Derma Co. 2% Salicylic Acid Mask gently exfoliates and hydrates, making it safe and effective acne & blemish treatment for dry skin types.
- The 2% Salicylic Acid Mask helps fade UV and acne-inflicted pigmentation by resurfacing new & improved skin, which is more natural, healthy, and even-toned in complexion.
- Salicylic Acid is an oil-soluble ingredient that can easily enter pores clogged with oil and clear out excess oil and bacteria to reduce acne and pimples. It also removes dead skin and pushes new skin onto the surface to help with acne scarring.
- The 2% Salicylic Acid Mask calms and soothes your skin while it gently removes dirt, oil clogs, and bacteria from your pores, leaving you with fresh and healthy skin every morning.
- Scoop a generous amount and apply evenly on a clean and dry face. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Start with a small dose until your skin is comfortable with the product.
- Make sure to do a patch test 24 hours before use. Do not apply the product on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. Avoid contact with the eye area both during application and while rinsing off. Also, use sunscreen every morning, even on the nights you don’t use the mask.
- No, it’s meant only for night time application. Also, using Salicylic Acid will increase sensitivity to UV light, so it’s advised to apply sunscreen every day in your morning routine if you go out or not.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Size||50 g|
|Dimensions||69 x 69 X 70 mm|
|Manufactured By||Hitech Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Sai Road, Baddi, Dist. Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India 174103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, BLM Tower, Plot No 63, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||50 g|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|