3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash
Removes Makeup, Oil, and Impurities – Frothy, foamy, & fantastic! The 3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash is your skin's hero to remove the day's accumulation of oil, dirt, and impurities. It controls sebum production and helps reduce acne marks. Bid goodbye to your skin problems and go filter-free in your next selfie with a 3% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) concentration supported with Glycolic Acid, which helps in gentle exfoliation for visibly clear skin, and Glycerin which moisturizes the skin.
Reduces Acne Marks & Evens Skin Tone - Time to reduce acne marks and embrace even skin tone! Formulated with 3% Niacinamide and Glycolic Acid, this face wash lightens acne marks and evens skin tone. It also helps protect skin against oxidative damage, reduces inflammation, and restores the skin's elasticity by shrinking enlarged pores making your skin happy.
Makes Skin Soft and Smooth – Embrace your deeply moisturized and hydrated skin with open arms. Enriched with Glycerin, this face wash protects the skin against irritation, nourishes by hydrating it while locking in moisture and making skin soft and smooth. Get flawlessly flawless skin with 3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash because this is exactly what your skin is craving for!
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Embracing my healthy, even-toned skin!
Washing the face is a habit, and the best thing that happened was that I found a treatment for my acne marks and uneven skin tone in a face wash. Due to its potent ingredients like Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, and Glycerin, this face wash is just pure love.
A Super Safe Option!
My skin is really sensitive, and therefore, I am really picky about the products I apply to my face. But this dermatologist-designed 3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash has been a blessing. It suits my skin very well and I am extremely happy with it.
Just Results, No Side Effects!
Travel acne and post acne marks were a big worry for me. So, I needed something that could restrict it from growing. I then tried The Derma Co. 3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash religiously for two months, and I saw visible results without any side effects. Thank you, Derma Co.!
Goes Best with 10% Niacinamide Serum!
3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash has clinically active agents like Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, and Glycerin, which remove the dirt, oil, and impurities from my face giving it a glow. A very good face wash I've used in a very long time. Love it!
Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that works towards reducing acne marks and scars. It also helps protect skin against oxidative damage, reduces inflammation, and repairs the skin's elasticity by shrinking enlarged pores. It's perfect for restoring your natural skin texture & confidence! And the best part is that while other skin brightening agents can irritate the skin, Niacinamide is gentle and safe for all skin types!
An excellent exfoliant, Glycolic Acid is suitable for all skin types, especially dry, flaky and aging prevention. It stimulates collagen production, increases cellular turnover, removes impurities from deep within, and tightens pores in the process. It also helps other ingredients penetrate better and soothes the skin while reversing signs of aging. So, meet your new buddy that helps you get youthful and smooth skin.
Glycerin is a humectant that offers moisture to the skin and keeps it intensely hydrated. It shields the skin against irritation and strengthens moisture retention. Glycerin is also an emollient, which means it smoothes and softens the skin.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with acne marks and uneven skin tone
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. Take out a small amount and massage onto wet skin (twice a day) in a gentle upward circular motion
- 2. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry
- 3. Follow it up with The Derma Co. 10% Niacinamide Serum and Ceramide + HA Intense Moisturizer
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Yes! 3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash effectively restores even skin tone thanks to 3% Niacinamide formulation with skin brightening properties.
- Don't worry! There are no recorded side effects, and it's completely normal to experience a mild tingling sensation after application. It lasts for 10-12 seconds and happens due to active ingredients.
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that works on acne marks and scars. It also helps protect skin against oxidative damage, reduces inflammation, and works on uneven skin texture.
- Yes, do apply a moisturizer and sunscreen after washing your face for protection from any sun damage.
- Niacinamide is super gentle on any skin type. Its active component is released slowly, making it a great face wash, even for those with sensitive skin.
- Absolutely! Niacinamide is compatible with other treatment serums like Vitamin C. In fact, using them together will increase the efficacy rate and help heighten protection levels.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Size||100 ml|
|Dimensions||50× 50 × 150 mm|
|Manufactured By||Hitech Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Sai Road, Baddi, Distt. Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India - 173205|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, Siddhartha House, Plot No 6, Sector 44, Haryana, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||100 ml|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|