Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
From Acne to No Acne In 6 Weeks!
Started using The Derma Co. AHA-BHA Gel for my active acne and it has made all the difference in just 4 weeks for me. I got a customized skin assessment and a clinically formulated product. AHA-BHA Gel is the go-to product for active acne as it also helps in exfoliation. Now I have no blemishes left, the product is safe & dermatologist-approved.
Thanks The Derma Co. for Making My Skin Clear & Acne-Fr
Love The Derma Co,! If you’re, like are also searching for an acne solution and want to heal and not conceal your acne, get the AHA-BHA Gel by The Derma Co. They promised a 6 weeks visible difference and I saw it with my own eyes. I even took a Free Skin Assessment Test that helped me get the product that worked best for me. It’s also safe, effective and derma-tested.
Safe, Effective & Dermatologist-approved
Switched to The Derma Co. AHA-BHA Gel and have been super happy with my decision. They provided me with a 6 week promise and my acne have seriously gone away. AHA-BHA Gel is safe, effective & dermatologist-approved and worked wonders for me. Highly recommended!
Super Safe & Super Amazing Results
I have an oily and acne prone skin so I get acne often. Here I came across The Derma Co. and started using AHA-BHA Gel. The results have been extraordinary with no more acne and pigmentation. I saw visible difference in just 6 weeks with AHA-BHA Gel.
Amazing Results In 4 Weeks!
Love The Derma Co AHA-BHA Gel for Active Acne! I use it overnight and it works wonders. Does cause a little redness that’s because my skin is sensitive and it’s super potent. Nothing worked as good as AHA-BHA Gel in calming my acne. In 4 weeks, my acne were all cleared up. It’s safe and effective and I’m happy with the results.
Considered as a holy grail for exfoliation, glycolic acid effectively removes dead skin cells while revealing fresh and brighter skin.
A potent skincare ingredient and a popular peeling agent, salicylic acid sheds the outer layer of the skin and helps prevent pimples and blemishes. It also fights acne-causing bacteria and treats calluses.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
An active form of vitamin B3+, Niacinamide actively works towards reducing enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, and acne marks & scars. It also helps limit damage from free radicals & prevents aging.
Purified Water, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Polyquaternium-10,
Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin,Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with large pores and acne-prone skin
Suitable for oily and combination skin
How to Use?
- 1. Use twice daily on a clean and dry face
- 2. Apply an even layer of the gel over the affected area(s)
- 3. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the daytime
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Yes, Having a blend of Alpha-Hydroxy Acid & Beta-Hydroxy Acid in combination with Niacinamide, it helps in reducing acne breakouts.
- It is only useful for oily, combination, and acne-prone skin.
- Yes, as it contains Glycolic acid, which helps in exfoliation.
- It removes impurities, cleanses the pores, fights acne-causing bacteria, and treats calluses.
- It is beneficial in clearing acne and oiliness.
- The dosage depends if you’re using AHA-BHA Gel as an individual product or a part of the regimen. If you’re using AHA-BHA Gel as an individual product, you can use it twice daily. However, if you’re following The Derma Co. Regimen - then follow the dermatologist’s instructions and use accordingly.
- AHA-BHA Gel is the first line for active acne, Retinol Serum is for pigmentation and blemishes and Niacinamide Serum is for acne marks & post-acne blemishes.
- Anyone with oily and combination skin can use this product. People with hypersensitive skin should first do a patch test on other body parts (behind the ear) & if it’s tolerable then they can use on their face. If not tolerable, please discontinue usage.
- It can be used with any other daily cosmetics. As a word of advice, keep a gap of 10-15 minutes before using any other product after the AHA-BHA Gel application.
- It is for active acne treatment & arrests new acne formation. It has a faster onset of action on acne as compared to both so that the number of acne is reduced for the further treatment course.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
- AHA+BHA Gel 30gm
- 31 Jul 2021
Great productGreat product
- AHA+BHA Gel 30gm
- 31 Jul 2021
I had acne prone skin. My friend suggest me to use Dermaco AHA BHA GEL. I started using it. I saw results in few days. I had acne prone skin. My friend suggest me to use Dermaco AHA BHA GEL. I started using it. I saw results in few days. See More Hide
- AHA+BHA Gel 30gm
- 31 Jul 2021
This product is very effective.I used it. I am happy with the results. This product is very effective.I used it. I am happy with the results.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Size||30 g|
|Dimensions||38× 25 × 145 cm|
|Manufactured By||Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Khasra No. 127-132, 707/133 & 685/608/32, Village- Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt - Solan, (H.P.) - 174 103|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt. Ltd., Siddhartha House, Plot No 6, Sector 44, Haryana, Gurgaon - 122003|
|Weight When Packed||30 g|
|Best Before||24 Months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar email@example.com|