No More Wrinkles Kit
Enter your email address and we will notify you when this product is back in stock.
Real People, real stories.
Highly Recommended Kit for Fine Lines & Wrinkles!
I eventually bought the No More Wrinkles Kit for my mom as the product in it was a good deal for such an affordable price. She saw a visible difference in fine lines, wrinkles & pigmentation in 3-6 weeks. It works very fast but it is safe as it did not give any side-effects. Highly recommended!
I have tried retinoid serum from another similar brand before but stopped using it as it was expensive and gave me slight redness. The retinol serum and other products in the No More Wrinkles Kit gave me no side effects and tightened fine lines & wrinkles in 3 weeks! I found this to be working and went and ordered another kit for my mom! Thanks Derma Co.!
Highly Effective & Safe!
My mom got visible results after using this kit in just 6 weeks. I can clearly see that fine lines and wrinkles and the dark patches on her cheeks are fading and the skin is more tight and firm. It is not completely gone because it has improved her skin a lot! Loved it Derma Co.!
Worked On Fine Lines & Wrinkles In 5 Weeks
After 5 weeks of use and seeing visible differences in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, it’s safe to say that I love the products in this kit and will never look back. I am a first-time user of derma co. products and absolutely love it as I didn’t experience any purging. I have oily skin and the face wash in this kit has also helped control oil and acne! It's an all-in-one magical kit!
5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum:Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid.
0.1% Retinol SerumAqua, PEG-8, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Phenyl Trimethicone (and) C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (and) Dimethiconol (and) DimethiconeCrosspolymer, Polyacrylate-13 (and) Polyisobutene (and) Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG 100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Retinol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Fragrance
Who is it Suitable for?
Anyone with fine lines & wrinkles
Suitable for all skin types
How to Use?
- 1. In the morning, take out a small amount of AHA-BHA Foaming Cleanser and massage it onto wet skin in a gentle upward circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
- 2. Apply 2-3 drops of 5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum on the entire face and neck. Massage gently until the serum gets absorbed. Follow up with a moisturizer.
- 3. At night, wash your face with the AHA-BHA Foaming Cleanser and apply 5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and massage until absorbed.
- 4. Apply a pea-sized amount of 0.1% Retinol Serum to clean & dry skin. Avoid the lips, eyes (including eyelids), and corners of the eyes. During the daytime, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Patch Testing Guide
We at The Derma Co. take skin & hair care seriously. To us, solving your problems remain the primary goal. We want to ensure each one of you that our products are dermatologist-approved, safe, and highly effective.
However, a patch test is what we recommend before you start using any of our products.
Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It’s recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine.
Steps for Patch Testing
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product
Please Note: A patch test is only for determining early irritation reactions to product(s) and does not promise similar results when applied to other area(s) of the body, including the face or after regular use. A patch test does not account for any underlying conditions and should not be used for the diagnosis of hypersensitivity or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Yes. The Derma Co. No More Wrinkles Kit contains Hyaluronic Acid to restore elasticity and Retinol to reverse signs of premature aging with its skin tightening properties.
- Yes. Apply sunscreen every two hours to protect your skin from pigmentation as Retinol increases skin sensitivity to UV rays.
- In the morning, wash your face using AHA-BHA Foaming Cleanser. Pat dry and apply a few drops of 5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum on a clean and dry face followed by an oil-free moisturizer and sunscreen. At night, wash your face, apply hyaluronic acid serum, and after waiting for 5 minutes for the product to absorb, apply retinol serum on the face and neck area, avoiding the lips, eyes (including eyelids), and corners of the eyes. Wait till your skin completely absorbs the serum before going to bed. Always use sunscreen in the morning when using retinol serum.
- Our Derma Co. 5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum visibly hydrates and plumps the skin. It improves the skin’s moisture retention, lipid barrier, and surface hydration to protect it from premature aging, UV-induced pigmentation, and acne marks.
- Anyone with fine lines and wrinkles can use the products in this kit.
- Yes. The products in the kit are made suitable for all skin types. Follow the regimen as advised, for fabulous results.
- Using the products in the kit thrice a day will dry out your skin from over-cleansing; hence, we suggest using it as directed.
- You'll experience hydrated, even-toned, and youthful skin in 3-6 weeks without side-effects.
- The Derma Co. 0.1% Retinol Serum alters the behavior of aged cells and supports healthy cell turnover to refine skin texture, boost radiance, and treat the signs of aging. It smoothes and refines skin texture, minimizes pores while also minimizing new breakouts. Clinically proven, dermatologist-approved, and safe, Retinol accelerates the skin renewal process, enhances collagen production, and reduces uneven texture. It fades dark spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation and evens out skin tone.
- No. But we advise you to stick to the products in the kit to achieve desired results.
Our Derma’s Opinion
Here’s What People are Saying
|Country of Manufacture|
|Dimensions||50× 50 × 150 cm, 65x45x110, 35 × 32 × 126 cm|
|Manufactured By||Hitech Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Sai Road, Baddi, Distt. Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India - 173205|
|Marketed By||Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, BLM Tower, Plot No. 63, 4th Floor, Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003|
|Weight When Packed||160ml|
|Best Before||24 months|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||India|
|NODAL OFFICER DETAIL||Supratim Sarkar [email protected]|